Call Names

Twocoda

In another life I raced Jet Skiis and we all had Mafia names on our race boats.I am a plumber so Daplumma seemed to fit.Many people think it is my last name.Its a good Italian name....

Joe

You mean your Joe The Plumber!!!

Is Sarah Palin a hot Tundra Bunny or What!!

Bushart

In another life I raced Jet Skiis and we all had Mafia names on our race boats.I am a plumber so Daplumma seemed to fit.Many people think it is my last name.Its a good Italian name....

Joe

... but I know yer last name is really :asshat: ... how's yer brother :asshat: #2 doin'???

... is Pops :asshat: still a cantankerous ol' fart?

misfish???? does it have anything to do with losing fish ??? i had a bad stretch this fall where i lost 9 salmon in a row which is unheard of for me .....normally if i get the hook set ...the fish is done for....

oh btw ...i blame the equipment for those 9 fish ...lol...didnt help that Jupiter was in line with Marz either ....and the man on the moon was on holidays with the fish gods......and ......

Na.. with Brian it was more a... "Misses... can I go fishin?" Mis - Fish :D

Oh if I was only a step away from ya Wayne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I give ya a big ol kick in the :asshat: Then again,yer only a timmies coffee DRIVE away. I,ll see ya BRIGHT AND EARLY. :clapping::clapping::canadian::canadian:

I have said it before,it was to mean a misfit fisherman, but hey,what can I say. Even the misfits need a place to call home. :canadian::thumbsup_anim:

irishfield??? im guessig ....your of irish decent ...live at the end of a rainbow....ill guess you have a farm since you have a hanger for an airplane...hence the field???? how did i do ?

i was going to touch base on the Miss-Fish ( as you did ) but with out anyone knowing my sence of humour i thought i best bite my tounge...lol....

ohhhhhhh a newf....ok here goes ....missfish as in .the chatracter Tim Curry portrayed in th movie Rocky Horror Picture Show ( Franknfurter)...with a fishing rod instead of a whip....

btw my family comes the east coast too so you and i both tie our shoes before we put them on

C'mon Wayne..I only read this thread to see what YOUR explanation was....I think I know the first half...but where does the field come into it?

Of course, my name is John Brown, so, JohnnyB is abuot as selfexplanatory as it gets :P

Ahh gee...never mind :blush: I got distracted while typing and missed about 10 posts!

Edited by johnnyb