BPS boxing week Flyer

bassjnkie

II have that some rod rack at home i bought it 2 years ago,and i think it was $49.99 !!!! :dunno::mellow: so yes i think its a great deal for sure,and wayne you are right,there is probly only 10 of them in the store,and about 5 mins after they open they will be gone !!!! :spam: its just a way of getting you inot the store,to spend your christmas $$$$$$$$$...LOL..LOL..LOL

II have that some rod rack at home i bought it 2 years ago,and i think it was $49.99 !!!! :dunno::mellow: so yes i think its a great deal for sure,and wayne you are right,there is probly only 10 of them in the store,and about 5 mins after they open they will be gone !!!! :spam: its just a way of getting you inot the store,to spend your christmas $$$$$$$$$...LOL..LOL..LOL

I,ll save ya spot in line bud. ;)

I think thats worldwide wayne....hey i have a 1999 jiffy model 30 10inch i will sell for $299.00 !!!...lol..lol.. :huh::P:w00t: ya it weighs a dang ton,wont start worth a dam,and has a mind of its own,and to think i payed almost $400.00 for it brand new.....i was a sucker and was talked into how good they are,ya right :dunno::glare:

If you really want the ice auger at that price you could try to get the deal before the sale starts, quoting the price in the flyer...

Or check to see that if you pay full price today but go in during the sale will they refund the difference? Just make sure you can return if they won't.

Which leads to the dirtiest trick of all, buy it today at regular price and then "return" it during the sale and have a companion buy it right back at the cheaper price LOL.

All the media outlets are saying retailers NEED our dollars so it can't hurt to try all of these three ways to make everyone happy.

Also I almost forgot if you are in there just before closing on the 24th the sale price might already be in the system? This is a good one to remember at your local zellers and CTC the price is almost always changed the night before and if the item is limited quanity it is sometimes the only way to get the item...

Edited by Canuck2fan

If you really want the ice auger at that price you could try to get the deal before the sale starts, quoting the price in the flyer...

Or check to see that if you pay full price today but go in during the sale will they refund the difference? Just make sure you can return if they won't.

Which leads to the dirtiest trick of all, buy it today at regular price and then "return" it during the sale and have a companion buy it right back at the cheaper price LOL.

All the media outlets are saying retailers NEED our dollars so it can't hurt to try all of these three ways to make everyone happy.

Also I almost forgot if you are in there just before closing on the 24th the sale price might already be in the system? This is a good one to remember at your local zellers and CTC the price is almost always changed the night before and if the item is limited quanity it is sometimes the only way to get the item...

ive done this quite a few times to make sure i get what i want at sale price. find out that something is going on sale by asking employees, friends, flyers, etc and then go buy it 2 weeks before the sale starts. when the sale begins, go in with your receipt and tell them you bought something that is now on sale and you would like to be refunded the difference. as far as i know, stores must do this if you purchased the item within 2 weeks of the sale.

just did it again a couple weeks ago at canadian tire. bought a michelin floor jack and stands and ended up getting $65 back after the sale started. imagine that, they were sold out when i went to get some money back ;)

id gladly do it for the auger at BPS, but its over an hour away and i dont have the cash right now. anyone wanna buy me an xmas gift? :P:D