OFN Trophy Left At Perfect Vue?

Steve

I just got back from a week up at Quinte for last open water, and Joanne mentioned to me that a rather large OFC trophy was left in a cottage there?

Anyways, she asked me to let ya'll know she is holding on to it until someone comes and gets it....nothing has happened to it.

That is all,

Steve

The trophy was given to us on Sunday morning, to pass along to Lexington, as his cottage was next door to ours. We put it in his cottage while they were out fishing Sunday morning, assuming they were coming back to the cottage... which they didn't.

I beleive that Lexington posted re the trophy and if anyone was going to be near Perfect View, could they bring it back with them.

Apparently, Perfect View still has it!

HH

I just got back from a week up at Quinte for last open water, and Joanne mentioned to me that a rather large OFC trophy was left in a cottage there?

Anyways, she asked me to let ya'll know she is holding on to it until someone comes and gets it....nothing has happened to it.

That is all,

Steve

"That is all" ???

Howz about posting your report ?

Yeap, Joanne told me she was going to hold it unitl I could get it or someone pick it up.

It was going too cost too much too Mail too me :(

Again if anyone is around the area if you can bring it back into the city I would be most appreaciated.

Thanks

Lexx

DANG!!!

... I hope alcohol wasn't involved with this little mishap! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
Good point TJ, I think it's wise to keep the Quinte trophy at Lakair. ;)

Ahhhg,,,, sorry... I thought they were talking about the lakair trophy.... oopppss... the Lakair Trophy is indeed at Lakair.