what heater do ya use

Hawg Hunter

I have the little sport cat to take the chill off... but just bought the big 12,000 BTU infra-red burner CTC had on sale last week so I can do the lunch heating... since Ronnie won't join us this Feb in Temagami. (and he usually runs the take-out facility ! lol)

oh yeah that's a problem.....LOL

I use a Mr. Heater portable Buddy

Sure does make them peanut butter sandwiches toasty eh Terry. :clapping:

Those that want to buy one of the buddies,keep yer eyes open at Princess auto. Im sure they will be there on sale soon.

I have a Coleman Black Cat that works great but would rather take out a single burner stove with me now. I have a Coleman Powerpack single burner that uses the 1 lb bottles.

Burns with twice the BTU's and cost way less than a Black Cat. 1 bottle still last a full day

When the fish aren't biting at least i can cook up some soup of even fry up some moose sausage.

Go with a single burner you won't regret it

Doesn't anybody burn wood anymore?......Where's all the Buckers?? :dunno:

Wood stove for me!! :thumbsup_anim:

Gets pretty WARM in there! :devil:

But I must admit that it's a pain to bring wood to the shack every time you drive across the lake....It's a little more of a pain in the :asshat: than propane..

:canadian:

RFS

at my trailer,me and a good buddy up there, when we get together for some ice fishin we take a couple approaches to it...we either just go drill a few holes, set up rods and sit out on the ice until we get too cold if it's brutal out, then we head up on my patio and put as big toasty fire in the pit..warm up, watch the lines and see who gets one. Out on the ice we use a small metal garbage can type deal, my buddy put casters on the bottom, we wheel it out and start the fire with one of those "firelogs" you can buy then keep it going with small pieces of wood all day...on a really cold day we will put up some poles and tarps for a windbreak....sit by the garbage can fire, and sip some "special coffee" :thumbsup_anim: So there you go..someone else who uses wood to keep warm :Gonefishing: