Wheres the moose reports

misfish

Careful out there TJ. We have a tendency to be a little more frightened of bears than moose but moosies can lay a serious beatin' on ya if they have their dancin' shoes on.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it was in the high teens up here this weekend. Not a good weekend for them. I have seen some in the back of the trucks and in some trailers travelling back to there home. More of a good bird weekend than moose.

spent most of saturday and sunday either walking or driving and glassing cuts.

nothing but a limit of grouse both days

poured rain all weekend here 4 inches total in the three days

couple friends did connect with a nice bull on saturday in a different area though

had too come home early as too warm to let hang

Rick

Have to admit,enjoyed the grouse hunting while looking for moose.Tastey.

Told ya the wife saw a baby moose in the front yard on October 1st !

Wayne,it,s a BABY. Shame on you.LOL

Bet it would be tender.

Going to stop by this week sometime to say howdy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To you and the mrs,s,not the baby.HAHAHAHA

Edited by misfish

Have to admit,enjoyed the grouse hunting while looking for moose.Tastey.

Wayne,it,s a BABY. Shame on you.LOL

Bet it would be tender.

Going to stop by this week sometime to say howdy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To you and the mrs,s,not the baby.HAHAHAHA

LOL Brian.. bag some turkeys while you're here... opened today for the first fall hunt in history!

That said.. we won't be here. Leaving for the lake late tomorrow/thru am at the latest for a week or so.

LOL Brian.. bag some turkeys while you're here... opened today for the first fall hunt in history!

That said.. we won't be here. Leaving for the lake late tomorrow/thru am at the latest for a week or so.

Enjoy guys.

Again I hate to imposs,but will you be leaving the keys for the yellow machine behind? Or will I need to hot wire it again? :whistling::clapping::stretcher::canadian:

Have a safe week or so.

Hey Brian is this what your looking for.

We went hunting from September 20th till October 4th and this guy fell to my buddies arrow at 17yds. We had lots of action for the full hunt but it was miserable weather with lots of winds and rain this year. But fun was had by all.

IMG000551.jpg

Mike

I leave Friday for a week in the Temagami outback. Will be hunting north end of Diamond lake and from previous reports will defintiely be packing the 22 for grouse. First week group has sent out no reports other than it's been really warm and windy. Bugs have come back out which makes for a miserable time in the bush.

Supposed to get a little colder next week. Makes it better for calling. Saw a nice bull in the summer. Hope he's still around. Will post a report when I'm back around the 25th

One of the things on my list of to do's is Moose Hunting... Someday soon, but in the meantime I love seeing others with huge smiles on their faces as you pull up beside them with one of these on their trailer.

Don't know these guys but boy were they ever happy.

Job well done I'd say!

MooseontheroadOctober08.jpg

It is atleast a moose ! LOL

Cheers,

Jen

Edited by Jen