My Ice Fishin is over ....

Rob

Well I went to buy a sled and ended up with a broken leg. Out of commission for at least 12 weeks with this one. Broke both the fibula and tibia bones in my right leg. Titanium plates and screws to hold it together. I tell I have that image burned in my head of my leg being bent over the way you don't won't to see it :w00t: , extremely painfull. On 2 perks every 3 hours to kill the pain :sleeping_02: and watching lots of movies and fishing shows.

So show me the pictures of the fish you get and make sure you guys play it say out there!!

Rob C

ouch!!!

i don't know what would hurt more - the leg or no ice fishing!

seriously though, that really sucks

how'd ya do it if you don't mind me asking?

Well I didn't even buy the sled I was going to look at it and I will have the tell you the rest of the story at a later date as there is lawyer now involved. So you know the routine from them. I am still looking to get a sled but I will have till next year to ride it :(

Wow now that sucks.

But i have one question?

You said they put plates and screws in your leg, so your good to go, drop 3 perks in a cup of coffee and enjoy the day,

dont let a little pain spoil your fishing................lol

I was on those a month ago, they are great untill your body gets use to them, then look out, wish you the best

wow thats gotta suck...ive been lucky and ive only broken fingers before.

sounds like you slipped on the ice on the sidewalk at the place where you were gonna buy a sled. take them for as much as you can if thats the case :D

im sure someone can throw you on a sled and pull you out on the ice...

OR

get someone to rig up a wheelchair that goes on skis :thumbsup_anim: