Greencoachdog

Glen, you gator ressling, possum eating, coonass somabeetch!!

We are in like flynn. Got my buddy Drew, and Billy-Curtiss coming. Yeee BC, you can come too. We'll make it work.

Just spoke to Kevin at Lakair and we've got a cedar strip and campsite reserved for the nights of the 17th to the 21st... Got a butt load of fishing info too. Thanks for that Kevin.

But also, you mentioned the other night on the phone that you got the american plan for the cabin.. Could you work out how much that would cost us per head, cause if there's a couple spots available and the price is right, we'd rather not rough it and stay with you guys.

Also looking for a guide to get us into some big eyes and maybe a lunge or two, but we'll work that out when the time comes.

OH BOY OH BOY! Roy, on va se grayer de dore mon grand!! Y va en avoir pour les fins et les fous!

Dang, I'm giggling like a school girl here, my boss is looking at me cross-eyed.

Send Lester our regards brotha.

cheers

HD

Howdy folks, I've been pretty much absent from the board since mid July but have been keeping this trip in mind.

I've already had 2 great trips to Lakair so far this season but definetely want to get at least one more trip in, but I've got some family matters that I need to take care of 1st. If everything pans out the way I'm expecting I should be in fer sure.

I can't set a specific date yet but maybe something like the 16th - 22nd :dunno:

I know where a couple chunky slimers hang out and I figure they've maybe added a pound or 3 since we last met up :Gonefishing:

OOOOOO son, I hadn't even noticed there was another trip planned. I'm going to try and aim for the Friday and then Saturday until mid afternoon, after that its adios. I know my wife feels bad that I've missed the last 2 June G2G's, so as long as work cooperates I should be good to go.

NUTTS, just called home before posting this and found my wife's family has booked a family portrait for the Saturday. GGGRRRRRR

me and at least 1 buddy and boat..

gerritt you coming and bringin some homebrew??

Mike... due to personal circumstances I will not be able to attend this year.. Take lots of pics and write up a wicked report.. I will enjoy it vicariously through you!

G

I will be staying around the corner at Memquisit Lodge for our FishGuts Fall Classic. We'll be staying in Cabins #16 & 17. I'll be there from Sept. 15 to 21. Ned Devine (my son) and SoloGill will be there later in the week as well. Will definitely get over to see you guys.

Watch for the Tracker Pro Guide 16 with BPS stickers on the side.

DSC06471.JPG

Will try for Friday to get a chance to meet Mr. Clemens.

I can't make it for the weekend, however, if I can swing it ill get up there for a Tuesday or Wed. nite to visit. Unfortunately, hunting starts on the 15th, and I have a wife with a hunting licence now... and a baby sitter for the weekend.....

I will be staying around the corner at Memquisit Lodge for our FishGuts Fall Classic. We'll be staying in Cabins #16 & 17. I'll be there from Sept. 15 to 21. Ned Devine (my son) and SoloGill will be there later in the week as well. Will definitely get over to see you guys.

Watch for the Tracker Pro Guide 16 with BPS stickers on the side.

DSC06471.JPG

Will try for Friday to get a chance to meet Mr. Clemens.

I'll be in cabin 12 with 5 of my friends. Look for the tracker pro team 190 bass boat. That will be us. I look forward to saying hello and talking some fishing.