Camp Jiggy Jiggy...

TJQ

Up to camp one last time before the summer ends and back to school / work routine starts again... Managed to get through another year with Monique... lol 19 years now I don't know how I put up with her.

Also gto my Dad and Aunt Claire in for the night for the first time. Took them out fishing for the afternoon and my Aunt cleaned up and showed us all how it was done.. what a fish fry we had!!!

This is the second big green caterpillar we see... must be a lunar moth or something

img_2435.jpg

Avery and our first pickerel

img_2462.jpg

Then I brought the real fishermen out!

img_2491.jpg

img_2492.jpg

img_2493.jpg

img_2497.jpg

My Dad had never done topwater before... theres plenty off the dock, he got a real kick outta catching a fish with no live bait.

img_2499.jpg

img_2508.jpg

Avery taking a few loonies form his great Aunt... little buggers getting pretty good at crib!

img_2510.jpg

img_2538.jpg

img_2544.jpg

img_2547.jpg

img_2548.jpg

img_2594.jpg

img_2617.jpg

A nice family fish fry.

img_2632.jpg

Avery with a bass off the dock.

img_2635.jpg

img_2713.jpg

Aver built a lean too during the cold front that blew through.

img_2654.jpg

After my dad left we spent the day exploring the water below the rapids. We did very well.

img_2657.jpgimg_2660.jpg

img_2668.jpg

img_2679.jpg

img_2681.jpg

img_2682.jpg

Monique even managed to get us our salad!!

img_2694.jpg

img_2697.jpg

img_2698.jpg

img_2702.jpg

img_2704.jpg

img_2709.jpg

Out Jimmy Jamming with the kids!

img_2715.jpg

img_2728.jpg

Redneck corkscrew.....

img_2736.jpg

Back to work for a couple of days and then its up to temagami with the good ole boys for the long weekend!

Guest Johnny Bass

Happy Anniversary! Looks like another great time at the camp. My dad also got a kick out of watching me catch fish with no live bait.lol And I like the red neck cork screw :clapping: .

:thumbsup_anim:

Ahhhh! nice family g2g, and congratulations on your 19th anniverary. Us old'uns will out fish you young'uns any time :whistling:

Nice pics, but why did the last few come up as RED X's :wallbash: did'nt get to see the Redneck corkscrew :dunno:

What kind of nut takes their aunt,dad and kids on their anniversary to a place called get jiggy jiggy with it?Congrats on the 19th Monique you could have done better but thanx for taking him off of the streets.He is one ugly ,hairy street walker.By the way,I wore that shirt that I got from TJ the other day and there was a fiver in the pocket! Thanx bud.

Joe

What kind of nut takes their aunt,dad and kids on their anniversary to a place called get jiggy jiggy with it?Congrats on the 19th Monique you could have done better but thanx for taking him off of the streets.He is one ugly ,hairy street walker.By the way,I wore that shirt that I got from TJ the other day and there was a fiver in the pocket! Thanx bud.

Joe

Its postage for the peanuts... which were good... you know were...

Nice of you to pop in here for a spell :lol:

All of you are looking great as usual. I wish you wouldn't show those fish fry's, my mouth is watering now.

Joey

I know, I know... its been a very busy summer.. the pickerel are very scared now...lol the bass and pike are happeir... its like when a new kid shows up to class, and the attention is taken off of you...