Absolutely Amazing day on Sturgeon Lake!!!!!!!!!!

ccmtcanada

that's a great way to get into your first musky...kick some butt and catch a couple of them :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: , gotta love it when they jump..really gets the blood pumping, sounds like you 2 shared a great day on the water

Edited by jwl

It sounds like the best day in the whole world. Quality time together laughing and enjoying one another, fish and some friends... PERFECT!!!

You guys truly rock!

Way to GO!

Cheers,

Jen

p.s. I love your posts

After spending last week up on Sturgeon at a cottage we rented I think it is now my favoutite Kawartha lake. We caught everything that swims in that lake in abundance even got a couple muskies in the brief time the kids weren't in the boat, actually my buddy got a 40" fish with the little ones there and it was interesting trying to manage the fish with 6 of us in the boat.. congrats on a great outing. I will post my report soon.

Nice job on the shoal carp you two...

Cph managed a 20 pounder of the common type today but I am now 0 for the past 5 trips...

Might have to invest in a bow and arrow for when they come into the shoreline to feed on the corn we put out for the ducks...saw five at once around 10:00 AM... :rolleyes:

WOW.... that was an amazing trip for sure.....congrats on the bass and muskies....

Were gonna have to hook up for an evening real soon (just got back yesterday). Thanks for sharing

Jason

I hear you Jason! I'll call you to set something up!

The bass looks like a "mean-mouth" aka smallie/largie cross breed. Bet it fought like crazy too!

Congrats on the awesome day!

Interesting Rich....never heard of that before! Yeah...it was a great fight!

Well done my friends! Is it safe to assume you've caught the Musky bug?

Not sure if we have the bug yet, but they sure are fun to catch!

It sounds like the best day in the whole world. Quality time together laughing and enjoying one another, fish and some friends... PERFECT!!!

You guys truly rock!

Way to GO!

Cheers,

Jen

p.s. I love your posts

Jen...we were saying even before the muskies that it was just a great day...lots of laughs, no agenda for the day....just having fun and relaxing. The muskies were just a bonus to an already perfect day.

Great day on the water and a nice report.

Be careful with your reports or you'll have tons of fishermen following you everytime you leave your driveway pulling the boat.

Follow us?? LOL. One great day on the water....probably just a fluke...