Pigeon Lake Musky

Meely

Some very nice looking musky there guys congratz on the great afternoon very nice colors also.

I was out on that lake once and fell in love with it maybe it had something to do with my guide and boat partner for the day and his spots but either way it is a great lake and you canget out of the weather if you need to.

Dax I will trade you my weekend spot for yours

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum. Thanks for some great info. We went out to Pigeon last week (October 23). As any reasonable fisherman, I won't say exactly where but we got 3 nice muskies. I got a small (30 inches or so) one and the other two guys were each able to get one. We had a 42" and a 45". It was amazing to see those fish. Nevery caught something like that before. I see now why I bought that big net. It was still not big enough for the 45". Anyways, wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences and informaiton with me. It made our day for the three of us.

I remember this post from 7 yrs.ago. Would see these guys trolling around out there but didn't know they were doing this well.

Three 50 + inch musky. Blew me away!

Too bad the photos are gone now.

I started trolling 12 inch Believers, Jake's, Grandmas, after seeing this. Caught musky but never over 48 in.

These guys had it going on.