Great report Glen! Looks like a busy morning with the fish. Nice to have the lake to yourself also. I noticed in the cat pics that you're holding them in your BARE hands. That's not very prudent is it? Some members here hold them with a Boga or even welder's mitts because of the possibility of sustaining a lethal injection of fish slime. I guess you must be used to holding them. Or maybe the blue catfish don't have shooting darts or death rays for eyes or those 32 volt whiskers??

Actually, the Catfish around the house here have learned not to sting me Roy. ;)

They know it doesn't affect me anymore and they run a damn good risk of dying of Rum poisoning! :w00t:

Sure they weren't stunned or "shocked and awed" by your nudity? :blink:

That's a lot of food. Where's your big belly? :dunno:

Good job redder nek!

Guest Johnny Bass

Great Report! As usual lots of species to target. I'm just surprised that you have a lake all to yourself in the States!

Great report and pics Glen! When I first started reading and I saw you were wearing your shirt, I thought that it couldn't be that cold down there, since we are roasting in 90F heat up here. Then the later pictures showed the Glen we all know....LOL.

Very interesting seeing the water temps rise like that during the day....it was almost a steam bath in that last pic there!

Oh yeah...nice fish...that catfish looking at the date was hilarious!!!

Great report Glen! Looks like a busy morning with the fish. Nice to have the lake to yourself also. I noticed in the cat pics that you're holding them in your BARE hands. That's not very prudent is it? Some members here hold them with a Boga or even welder's mitts because of the possibility of sustaining a lethal injection of fish slime. I guess you must be used to holding them. Or maybe the blue catfish don't have shooting darts or death rays for eyes or those 32 volt whiskers??

LOL Roy your killin me Roy thanks for the Laugh neighbor :lol:

Excellent report Glen .Have you been working out again :whistling:

nice fish GCD

those bull gills and large strawberry bass can put up a nice fight on light tackle.

that surface temp was really warm..

did u manage to find those fish a little deeper or in some heavy cover?