GONE!

Well so that don't have an unexplained absence, I will be leaving to go to Greece for a month tomorrow. YES, I will be fishing, both the conventional kind and with the spear gun. I will have some pics upon my return and hopefully some will include fish. Have a great month everyone and I will try and check in while overseas, but not too much of a guarantee with all the chasing that will be going on while there.

No worries Bill... I will ensure ALL you're mothers needs are looked after ;) Please do not be offended if upon you're return you are asked to call me daddy.

Have a great trip brother.. looking forward to the report.

G

have a great safe trip. :Gonefishing:

don't worry when over there it's pretty easy to separate the men from the boys........all you need is a crow bar :o:lol: (couldn't help it, there was already some jokes flying around :whistling: )

Thanks for the well-wishes to most of you, I will of course have a detailed report upon my return. John, I did end up getting some gear but really appreciate you're generous offer. Thanks Glen, and I will take you're tip into consideration of course. Can't wait to get out for some Salmon upon my return Dan, and Gerritt, Up yours :)