So i lost my tackle box

BassMan11

So basically my truck tailgate wasn't locked down so it opened and i lost everything. Since i have to re-stock... any lures that are a must have? Mainly for bass and pike but i will take into consideration just about anything. I have a lot of the common ones written down (jitterbug , spook, fat wrap, crankbaits) just seeing what some of you guys killem' on. Thanks

Cheers

Mac

I don't know what did you usually TROLL with?

If my box was lost, I could replace it from memory. If y0ou want to ask what my go-to lure is, I would say red devil spoon for pike, and jerk baits for most other species.

Good luck on the water!

Gulp Minnows, jigs, floating jigs,wacky worm.Pop-R,SPRO frog,musky buck,panther martin,roadrunners,rattleTrap, Bomber Long A, ripplin redfin,

storm minnow in perch,big Zara Spook,pumpkin tubes,1/3 0z lil' cleo, excalibur minnow in gold,jointed rapala,moss boss spoon,...then there's the secret stuff!!! :whistling:

Bassman11

You know.... I have a huge tackle box and in it I keep 3 spare reels

so typically my tackle box is worth alot of coin if I were to loose it.

Maybe contact your insurance people and see what they say...who knows they might be sympathetic

Depends on your deductable though...

just a thought

good luck

Here is what i would do-

4 cranks(2 deep 2 shallow)

4 jerkbaits(2 deep 2 shallow)

2 jointed jerkbaits(1 deep 1 shallow)

2 Topwater

2 spinnerbaits(1 white, 1 chartruse)

2 small spinners(1 silver and 1 silver/blue)

2 spoons(1 silver, 1 gold)

Softplastic stickbaits, tubes, grubs.

Wide belly hooks, dropshot hooks, various sinkers, snaps.

Line

As for colour go half and half between settle baitfish colors and brighter colors for dirty of murky water.

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

He didn't lose his box. Just wants to know go-to lures without actually asking. Everyone here could replace their box from memory if need be. 1/2 oz spinnerbaits and 6 inch plastic worms.

Edited by BabyHerc

He didn't lose his box. Just wants to know go-to lures without actually asking. Everyone here could replace their box from memory if need be. 1/2 oz spinnerbaits and 6 inch plastic worms.

You sir Herc,NAILED IT.

I was waiting.

Dont forget the pumkinseed black fleck tube.

Edited by misfish

No i really lost it. it fell out of the back of my truck....... the tailgate fell down and i lost everything. One of the worst feelings in my 22 year old life. It seems the mepps get a lot of talk. Never really used a lot but all good ideas. Thanks guys. thse ideas are great.

dude if i lost my tackle box i would totally call the amber alert people and have everyone in the country hearing the description, colour, what was in it. maybe do some radio ads, definatly some tv. 680 news would have a update every 10 minutes on the 1's on the description.

put up posters on telephone poles around marinas, boat launches, on the 401. take out ads on OFC, start a have you seen this tackle box campaign all over the internet, maybe print ads on the back of big rigs! have border patrol doing spot checks.

holy cow i woud be freakin lost without my tackle box lol

just kidding, hope you didnt have to much invested in your box? i know i have at least $700 in mine so i would be super p-----

Cheers!

well right now i have 400 invested in the new one... and it keeps growing. If it was anything else but fishing gear it would bother me, but i feel incomplete without it so its worth it.

Edited by BassMan11