Talk about Customer service

Spiel

....Some of you may recall I was looking for a new bait casting reel and had decided on this Pinnacle Matrix.

gallery_9_87_11790.jpg

Well as it turns out the tackle store where I ordered it did not have any left. So in order to fill my order and make me happy they offered to substitue this Quantum.

med_gallery_9_87_67839.jpg

So how does this equate into great customer service? Well they offered to give it to me for exactly the same price as the discontinued Pinnacle. This Quantum is a far better product than what I had origionally ordered. I tell you I'm ecstatic. Oh I forgot to mention the origional order called for two so they are giving me two at no extra cost!

And who has done this for me......All American Outdoors

Outstanding customer service! Thank you All American Outdoors. :)

Good things happen to good people Chris :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Thanks all, I only intend to use them indoors during fair weather wouldn't want to get 'em dirty. :)

Joey, none of this would have likely happened weren't it not for the kindness of one of our fellow board members. He knows who he is, a big thanks to him is also due. :clapping:

I also ordered a few reels recently from All American Outdoors and they are right now in the process of moving to a bigger and better warehouse. Since the orders are processed electronically it processed my order for 2 Tica gold reels but unfortunately they are out of stock for a little while. They sent me an Email to inform me that it was back ordered and asked me to call them. After talking with them they offered me a few choices in reels all of them were around the same price some more some less and they were offering me a refund for the lesser ones and a price adjustment on the more expensive ones. I decided to wait for the Tica gold series and will post a report on how the reel works out. If you are looking for a good Quantum Reel you can call them at 1-903-429-6003 I am sure they will be happy to give you a price quote on the reel so far I have never found better prices than them but then again I stopped checking after my 4th purchase....

Art

So, Is there a pic of the rods you made to seat them babies?

I'm currently in mid process of finishing one rod Peter, a 6' 10" Frontier rated for 12-20lb test.

It'll be travelin to Lakair for the pike tourney.

and, like John said...."The handle apears to be on the wrong side "...

No worries I'm ambidextrous. :)

Heres a deal for you from them!!!

We do have a special offer for anyone in the forum if you would like to announce it. All Community members are able to get the Quantum PT750, PT760, PT770, and PTS770 reels for just 95.00 USD while supplies last, Also we can sell the quantum tour editions TE760PT for just 115.00 while supplies last. The different numbers represent the ratios, and right now only right handed reels are available.

Retail for the Energy PT Reels is 189.99, and the Tour Edition reels is 239.00.

Please just have them type : OFNCOMMUNITY in the comments box when placing an order. Thank you. And please let the guys know we can get them all these reels for this amazing offer while supplies last. Also most all orders will ship within 2 days or less on the above mentioned reels. And bulk orders are available as well.

All American Outdoors

The world's LARGEST selection of fishing reels