Official Lakair Thread

bigfish1965

The time is upon us...Lakair 2008. Who will unseat last years trophy winner (me!) in the Crayola Invitational Pike Tournament...who will end up in a picture that will live in infamy..so many questions..so many stories!

June 20,21,22!

Post if you're coming or post some pics and stories to entice others.

If you haven't been it is a total blast with lots of comraderie, late night bonfires with musical entertainment, early morning excuses not to go fishing, huge fish fry on Saturday night and the most challenging pike tourney there is.

Meet the rednecks, the admins and Lew. He's not as scary as he looks.

Past hilites include, maureens incredible folding chair, Roy's experiment with power pro, BCanuck's experiment with shallow water rocks, Gerritt's fun with tea bags, Pigeon Fishers ability to make a huge mess, The Friday fish fry on tombstome island, the betting pool on Roy's boat launch date, Marty's ability to wade narrow creeks, the effect on military strength DEET on everything plastic, nighttime walleye on Pike Bay and your best chance to get your hands on the World Famous Jumla spinners.

See you there!

My wife and I, with our our two four-legged girls, will be coming in Thursday around noon for Cabin 5. We'll be staying until the following Thursday to engage in some musky action. I came alone last year, as my first time, and had more than a fantastic time. If anyone is wondering about coming up for the first time ... wonder no more. Every one of the members there will make you feel wecome. I know they all did for me.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Yessir, it's the #1 social event of the fish'n season.

I talked to Kevin awhile back and it sounds like Fridays fishfry on Tombstone is a go :thumbsup_anim:

I'll be there from the 18th till the 25th.........or maybe more.

See ya'll up there.

Cnv2042-1.jpg

Bly and I will be there Friday night....leaving right after we can drop the kids off at a friend's place on Friday afternoon. Will be leaving on Monday morning. Should be a blast!!!

Here are some pics taken from the docks....an amazing place to be for sure!

lakairview.jpg

dockslastday.jpg

:whistling: If I can drag my wife back from P.E.I. in time I hope to be there Thurs to Sun.

Any chance someone has a spare seat in a boat for a couple of trips.?? :worthy:

....I'm certain you'd never be left on the docks if'n you want to go out. :) In fact I'm sure I could fit you in my boat.