Weekend Plans!

Headhunter

My wife and I are heading up to Rama for the Collective Soul concert on Friday night. Zippin back home on Saturday morning, after a little rendevous away from the kids after the concert! :whistling: as it's my son's 6th birthday on Saturday. 25 people coming for a BBQ and perhaps a few beverages!

Sunday chill out and get over this plague that I got from Gerritt via a PM! Lol! :wallbash:

What 'cha got going on?

HH

Ok ok ok...

Lots of people have been bugging me about this since December....

I'd like to give ice fishing a try....any suggestions close to the GTA?

Sriously though....thinking about taking the boat out somewhere. Was originally thinking Simcoe for perch....or launch locally on Lake O (conditions permitting of course). Don't really care a whole lot about fish...just want to take the boat out...my 6 year old really wants to go for a ride in it.

Tonight - Hitting up Tightlines after work, then our patio set is being delivered, and Survivor at 8!!!

Tomorrow - Going to the Oshawa Generals Playoff game with my dad!

Saturday - probably sitting on the new patio set sipping on Corona's, and playing outside with the puppies

Sunday - In-laws are stopping by for a visit on their way back from Florida. He is also bringing my a new baitcasting rod, and 2 boat batteries! Then sitting on the patio set sipping Corona's!

I think I can see my summer pattern starting......LOL

Ice out Lakers? Wanna go Joe? :D

Hey you,BACK TO WORK MISTER. Yes YOU.LOL

My weekend started today.

Today,turkey scouting and talking to a turkey,,,, :oops: I mean Irish. :lol:

Talk about plane motors,check out Waynes boat.Very nice I might add.

Get turkey lic.

Friday,get new sticker for DA FORD TRUCK,but before that,go for a walk and look for turkeys.

Saturday,Sunday will be BBQS,cold ones and nascar.

Almost forget,kill a BEE ,that was attacking my Dale Jr jacket.Must of been the sugar in the coffee that attracked him/her, that I split on my jacket. :wallbash:

Kill the bee? They are not a put and take insect...jeez...if you want to catch bees in the years to come you'd just catch and release it....be sure not to wipe the protective pollen coating off them either.

Oh wait...I think I'm a bit confused here....

Kill the bee? They are not a put and take insect...jeez...if you want to catch bees in the years to come you'd just catch and release it....be sure not to wipe the protective pollen coating off them either.

Oh wait...I think I'm a bit confused here....

Cliff,yer not making me feal any better. My NEW jacket, now has a coffee stain. :wallbash::canadian:

Yah.. I haven't got that one figured out either Brian and we're both in the same boat... 25 years and goin strong! LOL

Oh and good see'in ya misfish! Didn't see a Turkey all day.. but was graced by a Buck and doe out for a stroll while I was rolling the runway.

Edited by irishfield

Have some good homework that will be bookending Saturdays UFC tilt. Should be a good'un. But now people are talking about lakers...I may get the boat out for a cleaning at some point. Just to break up the monotony.After May 2nd I can fish my heart out. For now, study. :wallbash: