wfn on the slide??

sonny

Hey guys,,,i know it may not be a big deal but just wondering if peoples opinion's were the same as mine,,, You see this is my delema,,,i pay for wfn, as do most(not sure of the satalite people)...Do they really need to sell half hour air time spots to subsidize the network....

Personally i hate to have to pay to watch a commercial

WFN is better than most stations but it's getting to the point where TV/Satellite should be free anyway, if you look back over time all that's happened is more commercials and a bigger bill for subscribers.

And who actually watches commercials anyway ? I always surf at the first sign of a commercial, but chances are you flip to another channel and it's on a commercial as well. :rolleyes:

I sat there one day and counted the number of times they said "puff" during the Pancake Puff infomercial. It's ridiculous. While this doesn't say much for me, it certainly shows what WFN is subjecting their subscribers to.

Do you guys get WILD aswell?

Thats even worse than WFN.

Leafs TV......thats the biggest rip-off going.

What do they have on there thats worth watching?

This is not a poke at leaf fans, Im just saying that

station is crap.

I too was getting disgruntled at the advertising comercials, because I am paying for this channel. Then I realized, I also pay for all the other channels and they are a lot worse. It's just the case that this is the newest one for me and the one that interests me (next to discovery). It does suck, but it could also be worse.

I agree. Who's buying that crap anyway? Ten Super Hooks for nineteen ninety nine, NO, but right now with this special offer we'll double it. WOW!! Now you get twenty hooks for the unbelievably low price of just nineteen ninety nine. But HOLD ON THAT'S NOT ALL. For a limited time we'll also include some of our handy dandy amazing super puttty. It has amazing strength.You can repair your wall,seal your leaky drain, cracks in your fine china or even fix a hole in the gas tank or oil pan of your car. That's a fourty nine ninety value by itself, but you get it free today only. Shipping and handling charges extra. What a great buy ! :spam::wallbash:

I agree. Who's buying that crap anyway? Ten Super Hooks for nineteen ninety nine, NO, but right now with this special offer we'll double it. WOW!! Now you get twenty hooks for the unbelievably low price of just nineteen ninety nine. But HOLD ON THAT'S NOT ALL. For a limited time we'll also include some of our handy dandy amazing super puttty. It has amazing strength.You can repair your wall,seal your leaky drain, cracks in your fine china or even fix a hole in the gas tank or oil pan of your car. That's a fourty nine ninety value by itself, but you get it free today only. Shipping and handling charges extra. What a great buy ! :spam::wallbash:

I was kinda leery on $20 for the hercules hooks, but now that the putty is coming with it as well!!

I really really really would like to feed that guy to a shark.

i have the star choice dish and let me say the outdoor channel and versus network kill WFN. I am a fan of WFN but its all bass fishing, outdoor channel does every type of fishing with no informericals and has hunting on the channel as well. Great show fishing with roland martin.

I think the nice thing about WFN is the fairly large choice of different types of fishing that are available to everyone with different interests.

Myself, I don't have any interest in what the fishing is like in Australia or who wins the English Carp tourneys, and I don't fish for bass and have certainly seen enough of the bass tourneys, but I still find plenty to watch. I still enjoy the Izumi show even after all these years, there's a few good musky shows available and of course everyone enjoys the Lindners.

I'd think everyone that enjoys fishing should be able to find something that appeals to them. :Gonefishing:

Lew hit it on the head. Yeah the ads are annoying and not all the shows are really all that interesting but it's $2 a month - I spend more than that before I even get into the office every day. Heck, I'd pay $2 a month just for Lindners OR mercer OR The next bite OR ...

I wrote to WFN complaining about the infomercials (stupid Line Dancer!) and they wrote back saying that they had to do it to stay on the air. I asked to at least have them show them at 4 am, not during prime time on the week-ends.

Sad when you actually pay for this crap!

Hey guys,,,i know it may not be a big deal but just wondering if peoples opinion's were the same as mine,,, You see this is my delema,,,i pay for wfn, as do most(not sure of the satalite people)...Do they really need to sell half hour air time spots to subsidize the network....

Personally i hate to have to pay to watch a commercial

... and that's the reason I don't watch fishing shows... or even television for that matter!

The internet!!!... that's where it's at!!!

Real people, real fish, real time.... TV sux ballz!