Finally

brickNblock

Well, We've been looking and looking.

Having lost our boat some years back and then selling our last tinny to a member here about 3 years back we clawed our way back up.....

Last year we got ourselves another tinny......(We are keeping it)

Today we picked up our final boat...I think...Love it anyway.

PrinceCraft SuperPro 176...w/princecraft trailer.

2001 - 115 Johson ELPTO

2003 - LongShaft 76lb w/ PT..MinnKota w/ m.k OnBoard 2 bank charger.

Custom travel/engine covers

Stand up top w/side and back'rear curtains

3 batteries

Lowrance sonars/temp/speed.

It's loaded w/other great stuff.........

Anyhoo....it's paid for in full and sitting in the driveway right now.

Insured for replacement value....(Boat/Motor/Trailer/Trolling Motor and accessories)

CAA gold + w/RV.

We're covered..unless someone pipes in with additional coverage we should have.

Wont be doing as much 'lunge' action this year as hoped but have prety much concentrated on the walleye population of where we live for this year as a starter.

Ive added 'DAWGS" boat launching etiqette to 'MyFavourites" on the desktop here and figure were good to go.

Look for us out on the Bay of Quinte....Daily, 2008

bNb

Congrats Pete..... When Charmaine's done shinning it up can ya take some pictures for us? LOL

Sorry couldn't help ya this morning.. but had appointments I couldn't move.

All went very well Wayne.........The motor maybe a 2001 but I recieved the paperwork on it.

Its only had break-in hours on it since it was rebuilt....(2007)

All new:

Pistions /Ring kits.

Fuel Pump and lmtr

Water Pump

Cylinder sleeve

Shaft AY: Propeller

Gearset 13:26

Shifter..much, much more....$6219 in repairs.

Basically the motor is brand new and reading on the paperwork rated closer to 130hp.

I dont know....Its what it says..either way Im happy with the way it purred when it was fired up.

As for pics.....Your right guys. Charmaine has plans to scrub'er down later today.

Ill get pics then......too long a drive yesterday.

Thanks for everyones congrats.

bNb

Fishnsled was witness to my lack of backing up qualities last year and I was dreading doing just that when I got home. Well, I got stuck in a small town intersection in Washago and had to turn the rig around early.....

Wow.heart pounding...traffic being held up...what a surprise....I did it first shot just as explained so often by Dawg.

The only diff was the "...the clouds never opened up with the sun shining right on me and singing angels above stuff"..lol

Edited by brickNblock

WTG Pete and Charmaine... I know how much you enjoyed the trip in our boat and how much you really wanted to get one like it... Congrats....

I'm also posting a Picture of Pete and Charmaine's new boat for them.. They havent' been able to post it with their computer and slow connection....

Now.. get out fishing and Charmaine.LEAVE the KNITTING at home, and keep the rod in your hands... LOL...

Here's their new pride and joy.....

PeteNCharboat.jpg

Good to finally see the pics of the new ride Pete, she's a real beaut and should serve your needs well for many musky filled years to come :thumbsup_anim:

My buddy has almost the same set-up and and it's an excellent package, both for fishing and pleasure trips.