Happy happy day to you Wayne!

Roy

I know that you don't want anybody to know but hey....it's your Birdie. You're the same age as my oldest hahahahahaha.

Happy Birthday Son...hope you have the bestest day and poor Leah didn't work her fingers to the bone rolling those pennies for your present.

Be well, friend.

So was John's... hope you had a great day Harry..and John as well!

Gonna share my sister's email to me this morning.. she's 9 years older.. my brother 7 years older.

Wayne, Once upon a time, in 1962, Easter was early that year too. Murray and I were promised a special present for Easter, we thought somehow we were getting new bikes, but what we got was YOU !!

While we were very disapointed at the time , you did turn out to be a special present and I for one am glad now it was you.

Ps: we never did get those new bikes

Wayne

Happy Birthday buddy!!! 45 is a Milestone

45.............is that all??? Oh crap, I cannot remember 45 :lol:

Something to note:

Aries,

The Ram

March 21 to April 20

Traditional

Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic

Pioneering and courageous

Enthusiastic and confident

Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered

Impulsive and impatient

Foolhardy and daredevil

I am an Aries also, but I do not follow any of the traits above at all, :lol: , my b-day is coming up soon, within 2 weeks, but I ain't telling youse guys when exactly it is.

Have a good one Wayne, hope you can still blow out all the candles on the cake.

I owe John a happy belated! Hope you had a good one :clapping:

And TJSA a happy B. Day in advance. I beg to differ with you about not showing any Aries traits. Sometimes we just don't see things in ourselves. Or in the case of an Aries, we are just too foolhardy to admit it.

Thanks for the well wishes folks. And Wayne, you have to go out and buy your brother and sister bikes now that she reminded you of her disappointment on that Easter day so, so ,so many years ago. :whistling:

Happy Birthday Wayne! To be honest, I thought you were older than that :lol::lol:

Geee Thanks Roger.. maybe I should try some Grecian Formula and newer style glasses! :wallbash::P Just to be sure you don't think I'm 45... I'm 46! LOL

Thanks everyone!

Can't complain about the day... well other than doing a set of company books and CRA/MOF T2/CT23 forms today. It is a good present that they're done... just won't be a good day if they bounce back !! :oops: