Definition of Idiots (NF)

Garyv

Wow stuff like that is just natures way of thinning out the herd isn't it? I was going to say that I hope the cords were plugged into GFI's but on second thought that would just be prolonging their idiocy.... I would not trust a GFI in that situation no matter if I installed it myself and tested a 100 times first....

I guess the old saying is true the fates look after drunks and idiots....

I believe it, when we were having electric supply installed for or above ground pool the first shot didn`t pass an inspection, accessory plug had to be like 10 feet from the pool. I asked the inspector why? because people plug in radios and such and put the on the pool edge, duh! bad plan!

Back during the first fuel crisis here in the 70`s there was a story on the news about 2 guys getting seriously burnt trying to use a shop vac to suck gas out of their big boat at a marina for their cars.

I was watching that TV show "Myth Busters" before and they had a episode were they we're trying to blow up a shop vac or get it to catch on fire by sucking up gas............The gas would not ignite no matter what they did they drilled holes in the motor compartment so fumes got in there and numerous other things and nothing happened..........With that being said I wouldn't try it.........JHM :Gonefishing:

Theres a movie with Luke Wilson called Idiocrasy. The whole premise is theres a guy who's part of an experiment. He gets put in some sort of sleep chamber and forgotten for a bunch of years. When hes awaken, the world around him has changed for the worse. I can't remember all the details, but essentially all the people are as stupid as they come. The presidents name is Beef Supreme and a drink company has replaced water. They can't seem to figure out why plants won't grow using the stuff.

The guys in the picture look EXACTLY like the guys that started everything in that flick. I kindof hope that the outlet got submerged shortly after that pic was taken.

The scary thing is that our world and lawyers look out and protect these people. Allowing them to breed and pass on the stupid gene to their offspring. I 've done some really dumb things but I've learned from the pain and don't repeat them .

Edited by ALEX

I was watching that TV show "Myth Busters" before and they had a episode were they we're trying to blow up a shop vac or get it to catch on fire by sucking up gas............The gas would not ignite no matter what they did they drilled holes in the motor compartment so fumes got in there and numerous other things and nothing happened..........With that being said I wouldn't try it.........JHM :Gonefishing:

All they needed was a spark, which is quite common with vacuum motors between the carbon brushes and the commutator. Most likely while conducting the experiment, this particular vacuum had carbon brushes that had absolutely no sace betwen the brushes and the commutator.