Totally non fishing - Any Ramones Fans?

ccmtcanada

With all this cold weather, and yet another winter storm coming overnight and tomorrow, I was looking through some of my summer videos and came across this.

<BR><BR>

We mess up at the very end, but hey, it's just rock and roll. So...any interest for a Lakair Rock Concert??? LOL. Hope you enjoy!

<BR><BR>

<object width="380" height="290"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_eemEwX-s8&rel=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_eemEwX-s8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_eemEwX-s8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="380" height="290"></embed></object>

Good stuff Cliff! Saw them back in early 80-something in a very small venue, had a blast. Kings of the 3 chord for sure, you guys do a pretty good job, thanks for that.

Edited by Dano

So where were all the hot chicks screaming around the stage? The close up shots of you hammering down the chords? The fireworks and laser beams?

Hey Cliff, that was great! Would love to hear that live.

The hot chicks are now our wives....and they were yelling at us to stop playing cause they were trying to sleep. The close up shots didn't happen because none of the wives wanted the camcorder so we had to use a tripod. The fireworks and laser beams...again...the wives said no. Sad state of affairs eh?? LOL

Thanks Bernie!

The hot chicks are now our wives....and they were yelling at us to stop playing cause they were trying to sleep. The close up shots didn't happen because none of the wives wanted the camcorder so we had to use a tripod. The fireworks and laser beams...again...the wives said no. Sad state of affairs eh?? LOL

Thanks Bernie!

Being in a rock band aint what it used to be,eh?Good tight guitar work there bud.Got to love the Ramones...

Joe

Just watched the "creep" one, pretty good. I loved watching you try to hit the high notes in that one, its a tough song, especially for someone with a deep voice like yours :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for the link Cliff. I'm gonna check them all out :clapping:

Joey

Just watched the "creep" one, pretty good. I loved watching you try to hit the high notes in that one, its a tough song, especially for someone with a deep voice like yours :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Thanks Joey...."try" to hit the high notes?? I thought I did....LOL. Hope you enjoy them...some are live and some are "produced". Recording is my other hobby.

one two fee fowa!! Gotta love da brudders. Johnny (RIP) Joey (RIP) Dee Dee (RIP)...and the rest (C.J., Marky, Tommy, Danny...there was even an "Elvis" Ramone for a very brief time I believe). Very little doubt I'm one of the biggest fans, saw them MANY times, followed them around southern Ontario each summer. Even got me a beauty Ramones presidential seal tattoo many years ago. If you go on tour Cliffy, heck I'll go as long as you promise me its all Ramones all the time.

Joey

If y'all are real nice to me, I may sing Creep at Lakair! :w00t:

Great vid and music Cliff!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I just spent the last hour and a half checking out your stuff.......too bad I ran out of vids!!!

You guys rock man.....very impressed!!! Creep was killer.....tough one to do for sure!! Do you ever do any gigs around durham? I'd come check it out for sure!!

I play acoustic, but no recordings yet.....LOL. More of a play-alonger.......I play by ear, self taught......so theres a few mistakes!! Do you do any acoustic stuff on your own? Any vids?

Keep on rockin, and let us know of any new stuff!!

Sinker

Edited by Sinker

Brings back memories for sure, I've been hearing many of these songs a lot lately, I got my son ROCK BAND for the PS3 and he's been playing it steady. He's able to play on expert mode already. Lots of the those songs are on it. Funny cause two weeks ago I hadn't heard those songs in years.

Good job Cliff