Best Threads Of 2006!

Crazyhook

Hands down....my favourite thread was SNAG's salmon post called "SCOTTISH SALMON XXX"

Here's the link.....

http://ontfish.proboards89.com/index.cgi?a...9674&page=1

I still laugh when I think of that post....esp since the thing never called him back...but thanks to the support of this board, he was able to move on..... :lol:

Edited by ccmtcanada

Best threads....the suit I purchased at The Mens Warehouse!

For post type threads has to be Moosebunks reports with pictures. Having spent some time in his area in years gone by it brought back lots of very good memories, one's I wish I could relive in 2007 or 08 or 09!

I can barely remember the threads I've read this month, so going back to the year??

Moosebunk's reports are right up there. Great fishing in a part of Canada that I may never get a chance to see (although never say never).

The post-Lakair flurry is always a treat too, I've visited the folks there but have never stayed at Lakair at the same time, so I like hearing about how it went (e.g., Peter/Biteme's pike derby winner, caught on a Jumla, right in front of the docks with everyone watching).

Mike

There are so many great threads to choose from. After all its what keeps us all here.

But my vote goes to:

Moosebunk.........OFC "Poster of the Year"

Everytime he posts one of his awesome threads, my body automatically relaxes and I get ready to be taken on a journey to a land that I only dream of.

Thanks Moosebunk.

Other threads that I really enjoy are threads like this one. Thanks Crazyhook. (ie "show me your best fish, best outdoor shots, etc.)

They usually contain pictures from past posts that let you enjoy them all over again.

Edited by bpsbassman

I'm going to have to agree with ccmtcanada, Scottish Salmon had me laughing for days. I always await Moosebunk's reports too, and I especially enjoyed the reports from DanC and Spiel this summer from Spiel and TEP's trip up there.

Joey