My Christmas Wish

fishergirl72

Hi Everyone! It has been awhile since I have been on the board, I have not had much time to myself due with the xmas season here, and most days I don't know whether I am coming or going right now. I wanted to share some exciting news with all of you....

I got a phone call Friday night from my mom and she annouced that my brother-in-law is now back home on his 2 week leave from Afghanistan! I called him the next day and he sounds really great! He was not supposed to come home until the 20th but he came home early to surprise my sister. So it seems that our Christmas wish came true, it is just too bad that he has to go back in the beginning of Jan but that is his job and it is something that we have to deal with.

Also, I got a phone call last night from my sister and she told me that she is in the early stages of labour! This is their first child which is not due until the 24th but at least he is now home to be there for the birth of their first one, we were hoping that the baby would wait to make his/her apperance until the daddy came home. So there is alot going on for us this Christmas, Now all I have to do is sit and wait for the great news...I couldn't have asked for better Christmas gifts, he is home safe and well with us and I will have a new niece or nephew to love and spoil. :thumbsup_anim::santa:

Edited by fishergirl72

Thank you Disspatcher! I will for sure pass your message on to him. He finishes his tour in Feburary sometime. :santa:

All the best to you and your family

Your brother in law is of the brave few

Hope you get a Christmas Neice/nephwie

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks Biteme! Ther support on here is wonderful and I would be lying if I said that reading these posts was not making me tear up. Thank you. :angel: Merry Christmas to you too

congrats, happy for your brother in laws safe return, wish em the best

And when i stop over with your guys presents there better be some cold beer in that fridge

Thanks Ernie! and as for the beer....well tell fishindevil that.LOL. :D that is about the only responsibilty he has at home, to make sure that there are cold ones in the fridge. :thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim: My thanks to your Bro-in-law and all his comrades for their work over there. a friends son has just been posted,so I know how you must feel.

I bet you could'nt have organized your Christmas any better. Hope you and yours have good one!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

That is great news Fishergirl - that is an amazing gift for the holidays.

All the best on the delivery of the baby too - hope all goes well and it is a healthy little one.

Merry Christmas to you guys.

Please give your brother in law our thanks too for all his efforts.

Merry Christmas ... and again Merry Christmas. Glad he's home safe and sound.

Thanks Rich, and a Merry Christmas to you too! :santa:

congrats! nothing beats family @ christmas! I'm going to be an uncle on thursday and cant' wait!

Happy holidays

uf

Thanks Urban Fisherman, I know what you mean I have been sitting on the edge of my seat since I found out that she is now in the hospital>LOL :santa: Merry Christmas

Thank you very much Nanook, Steve Paul and Rattletrap2! I will for sure pass on the messages of thanks to him. Merry Christmas to you all and your families! :santa: