Daves Show!!

TJQ

I just watched it for the second time and It was just as good. I think that the humor is something sorely lacking in fishing shows these days...

He's definatley Canada's Jared!!!

Awesome show! Will I watch it again? Most definitely!

Best fishing show I have seen in a long time.

Nice to see a real person do a fishing show....

But be warned....dont eat dinner or have anything to drink while watching.....you may have a mess or two to clean up!!

Fantastic job Dave......cant wait for more!!

Bill

I had high expectations for this show and it did not disappoint. Dave is such a genuine class act. You have to love that he is not afraid to laugh at himself and his laugh is so infectious. I think the show should go places.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Way to go Dave!!

Great show!!! My wife watched it with me. When it was over she was like "that's it?, it hasn't been half an hour yet!" She was impressed that the show didn't drag on like others. She actually rewound the BETA and watched it again.

Great job Dave!!! Can't wait to see more. Oh ya, gotta love the boat. Pretty much the exact thing I am after.

The show was just as good the second time around. This is one show I will watch...it makes fishing real. Dave's laugh is priceless and you can really tell he's having a great time. I do on occasion watch other fishing shows, but I'll never fish in exotic locations for exotic fish. I can at least use some of the tips for the species I'm used to targeting.

Great job Dave! Look forward to more episodes!

From the time of the entries submitted, its interesting. It looks like alot of people watched it at 1 am and alot PVR'ed it as well!

Yep...we were late in watching it early, so we missed some of it...recorded the 1am show so we could see the entire thing.

So...what time is the draw??

Hopefully, If I can get ahold of Dave, it will be this afternoon sometime.. hes likely pretty busy today, and HE is randomly drawing the winners.... otherwise I would win three times... lol (you buggers... i never get any prizes...)