Oh Boy o boy o boy o boy!! (graphic pics)

TJQ

I can hear Dueling Banjos now.................

TJ, the 180 will do the job quite nicely (with either a 30-06 or a 300 Win Mag). You don't need more than that. Make sure you spend the little bit extra and buy the top-shelf factory loads. They'll be worth it in penetration and down range ballistics. Have fun, I'm green with envy.

I was reading on another site and some how this thread got throwin into it about how would this thread be appropriate if it was asians showing pictures like this. Check out Ontario Out Of Doors under the thread of Its not asians its their practices, The guy who is trying to make a point keeps getting called a hick, so I guess thats what the referance to this thread must be,lol

LOL.. I just read it.. if all the guys in my picture were Asian and they all had tags... I can't see why anyone would say anything.... except I wonder what grain bullet size they were using... lol

hicks... hell... I AM, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BUSHPIG AND PROUD OF IT!!

umm and im gonna stick with my 180 silvertip... big/small enough to handle anything..... even niptippers.... (can I say that here??)

Hope the weather cooperates.

Is Big Buck Bob going too?

Yup for the first time.... Big Buck Bob.... is coming to wonderland...

With any luck, he will never be the same...

Looks like the weather is turning... just in time!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0439/

Good luck T.J. 180gr will do for sure.

I don't use a rifle, I use a 50 cal muzzleloader only for deer in the late season, if by chance I don't bag one with the bow. I use a 300gr bullet with a 100gr of powder pushing, lays the smack down on the deer no tracking just get the 4 wheeler and put it on :thumbsup_anim: .

Be safe and have a great trip, I look forward to your report.

nice pics ! I wish i was going to the moose hunting this coming week in 56......work didnt give me hte week off :( .. But i did get a week for deer ! :)

i shoot 7mm rem mag in 170gr...perfect for whatever comes my way.. shot placement does the killing in my books.

My buddy shot a nice bull last year with 150gr .308.. one shot through the lungs and 40 yards..went another 30 into the bush and dropped for good !!...

Congrats on the bull tag ! ! we get one every 5-10 years in our area :asshat:

Yep, someone was using this thread. I don't think it supported there argument.

Cleaning it up right now.

Entropy

LOL.. I just read it.. if all the guys in my picture were Asian and they all had tags... I can't see why anyone would say anything.... except I wonder what grain bullet size they were using... lol

hicks... hell... I AM, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BUSHPIG AND PROUD OF IT!!

umm and im gonna stick with my 180 silvertip... big/small enough to handle anything..... even niptippers.... (can I say that here??)

Hey TJ good luck on the hunt.

Where do you normally hunt?

There reason I am asking is that picture with the sunrise along the rr tracks looks familiar.

I live thirty km west of Fort Frances but moose hunt around the Mine Centre area

rickster

Hey TJ good luck on the hunt.

Where do you normally hunt?

There reason I am asking is that picture with the sunrise along the rr tracks looks familiar.

I live thirty km west of Fort Frances but moose hunt around the Mine Centre area

rickster

LOL... your pretty close... I better not catch you in my watch!! LOL...

I don't think so, Art. I'll be manning his pooter and drinking his beer.

Cool, party at TJ's :thumbsup_anim:

Soon Ill be off to Fort Frances with some of my best buds in the world.. (a few any way) guys that understand tolerate me ... for some of the best deer hunting moose shooting monster pike pickeral fishing duck hunting sauna taking fire burning times Ill ever have.

Good luck this year TJ, be safe and looking forward to the report (well except the guys in the sauna part at least).