Could this be Bigfoot?

Muskieman

found this on the Sylvanic home page from a video... video clips the guys and witnesses sound convincing...who knows?

in the reports they had a NFL athlete try to run the same course and he was unable to do it ..

these guys say they will take you there for free so long as they can blindfold you ...

they've offered the T>V networks ...such as discovery and so far they refuse to go without knowing exactly where it is.

Do you beleive?

But seriously, that is ridiculous... i mean there's absolutely nothing in that tiny piece of footage that would convince any rational human that it was some undiscovered creature...

the problem with ALL of these types of clips, pictures, videos, etc is that all of them are vague, blurry and brief images.. obviouslly some people get off on trying to trick others into believing such rubbish!!

Where is proof that it is ", defenitely not a bear"?

The quality of the video is way too poor to rule out a bear, a human (he wouldn't even need a costume for a video of this quality)... it could even be squirrel.

If he studied them so much and repeatedly show that his methods are scientifically repeatable, or something to that effect, shouldn't he have something better than this to show us?

Pure Hogwash, Just like Nessie, Fake, Fake. Yup the narrator is doing more preaching than anything. I bet you he is the Bear-mans twin brother. Unlike what he says, I would shoot that thing so we can study, and prove once and for-all if its legit. Problem is Id be up for attempted murder of a nutcase in a hairy costume.

It's T.J. Q out at camp Jiggity Jiggity Umpa Loompaville. You can tell because if you look closely you can see were the TuTu has scruffled the hair around his waist from repeativily wearing the item of clothing.

Art

Eggs Actley!!! I was thinkin' the same thing because I was wonderin... where have I seen that clumsey but ballet-like gait before???

>

>

>Then it dawned on me!!! T.J. + Lakair + "Shine"!!!