Aligator Attack (graphic pics) NF

Basskicker

well yeah, but once they get a taste of man, they will attack again so killing it is the only way

animals have rights but in my religion they were put on this earth for me and my use

so there is no choice, man always comes first..

Edited by Terry

well yeah, but once they get a taste of man, they will attack again so killing it is the only way

animals have rights but in my religion they were put on this earth for me and my use

so there is no choice, man always comes first..

So animals were put on this earth " for me and my use" according to your religion, maybe some people should learn to live a bit better in harmony with nature, and if that means invading their space a little less, or get their butt mangled, then so be it.

If you are in the woods and get attacked by a Bear..he tears yer arm off.. is it the Bears fault that you thrashing through is house? who will get blamed ... Right !! the Bear... If you poke at a wasps' nest with a stick and get stung is it the wasps' fault?..same for the Gator.

The victim should've used common sense.

Humans, I agree, are a superior species.. but that does'nt mean we always have to have it our way.

Nonetheless the Gator got what was coming to him... our form of getting even.

They should've just tanned his hide and charged him with ARM robbery !!

good clean fun,, everyone has an opinion.

Is seems that there are a few people being presumptuous on the facts in this case and calling this guy a dumb ass.

Are people assuming that they know the risk the guy was taking when he went in the water? Is everyone who gets attacked by a bear or a shark or dies in a plane a dumb ass?

Calling that guy a dumb ass in ignorance is low end. Maybe someone can present some facts?

stuntman

Edited by stuntman

Can't understand why he is a dumb ass. I've swam in Florida in lakes where there are gators as do many many people. Bears are in the woods where we walk. I swim in the ocean where there are sharks too. What ya gonna do, wrap yourself in bubble paper and never enjoy the outdoors? Just play it smart...if someone spots one of the above critters nearby, time to hightail it outta there. For the most part though, gators will avoid the high traffic areas of these lakes (swimming, jetskis, waterskis etc) and hang out in your marshy areas.

Sorry ,I did'nt call anyone who gets attcked by anything a Dumbass ,everytime you step into another domain... ie: forest , ocean, lake , or even Wal - Mart on a blue light special event your're taking some sort of risk, just saying ,better weigh the concequences or risks before taking any such action.

And why is it that when Humans get attacked by a wild animal we turn around and kill them....

If that were right George Bush jr. would be dead by now.

and again everybody has an opinion on everything.

Sorry ,I did'nt call anyone who gets attcked by anything a Dumbass ,everytime you step into another domain... ie: forest , ocean, lake , or even Wal - Mart on a blue light special event your're taking some sort of risk, just saying ,better weigh the concequences or risks before taking any such action.

And why is it that when Humans get attacked by a wild animal we turn around and kill them....

If that were right George Bush jr. would be dead by now.

and again everybody has an opinion on everything.

Agreed,

Humans have taken an arrogant stance that we are superior than all living things.

We hold no dominence over any living organism.

Our pathetic guardianship of the planets wellbeing should be enough evidence of our "intellegence".

That animal commited no crime but we executed it with ignorant human prejudice.

I feel bad for the swimmer, worse for the hungry predator.