Commercial on WFN

TJQ

That would be me... you dont need the equipment upgrade anymore to get wfn now.. i got it and the fight network and the soccer channel.. and something else for 5 bucks amionth... the "catfighting" o the fight channel is worth the 5 bucks all by itself...

That would be me... you dont need the equipment upgrade anymore to get wfn now.. i got it and the fight network and the soccer channel.. and something else for 5 bucks amionth... the "catfighting" o the fight channel is worth the 5 bucks all by itself...

this is for Bell? I called a coupla weeks ago & was told I needed the upgrade... are they trying to screw us city slickers?

Last year I was told the upgrade was needed and I said... nah...

At the beginning of the summer I cancel most of my programming cause were never here anyway.. saves me about 100 bucks over the course of the summer... when I called to get my channels back, I saw the wfn package (the same company runs all the channels in that packages I think) and just for the heck of it i asked if i could get it and they said yes that the package had been switched to the main satelite and ... ta da... in 5 min. i had it all...

Haven't seen it yet.

You don't need the upgrade. They gave me that load of bull. Goes right i hand with the "you have to keep your phone line connected" Bull! They tried telling me I needed the doulble LMB or whatever that prong is on the dish :asshat:

Ask anyone with a single prong :asshat: that has free to air and they'll show you WFN and wild TV. Gee I wonder why people rip Bell off <_<

Edited by chilli

thanks TJ

2 weeks ago I called Bell asking if I could drop a theme pack in exchange for the WFF package.. they said i needed it

called last night and asked again, they'r response: "sure no problem, anything else?" buncha crooks! hope the wife dosent miss the movie package..... :rolleyes:

Guest Johnny Bass

I haven't seen it either.And remember....You cant go fishing without the net! LOL I dont know why but it makes me laugh when I hear that! Maybe its the beers i'm drinking. :blink: