Who's Putin trying to fool

Guest Lundboy is Done

I sometimes hold the rod that way too....but only when my index finger cramps up and I have to change positions for a minute or two.

I also sometimes hold the reel upside down....but that's only when I use someone else's setup. I'm a right hand retrieve and most people reel with their left.

Reminds me of this this past Saturday. I wasted 30min of my life watching one of the girls on Shelly and Courtney complain on how she can't use a spinning reel.

As for Putin, if it works for him, who's to care? Some of the pictures in that gallery were actually quite nice. Anyone up for a steelheading road-trip to the Kamchatka region?

Reminds me of this this past Saturday. I wasted 30min of my life watching one of the girls on Shelly and Courtney complain on how she can't use a spinning reel.

Did someone tie you down, glue your eyes open, turn on S&C and take away your remote control?

He's trying out his personal hero, the Green Coach Dog look. We need to photoshop a wall in there somewhere....maybe even a Twinkie or two. Oh and a blue cat would look nice.

Hows this Roy?? Not the best photoshop, and i dont even know if catfish the size of shark jump... :rolleyes:

He's got quite the tattoo those :whistling:

RCD.jpg

Corey :Gonefishing:

I sometimes hold the rod that way too....but only when my index finger cramps up and I have to change positions for a minute or two.

I also sometimes hold the reel upside down....but that's only when I use someone else's setup. I'm a right hand retrieve and most people reel with their left.

Cliff isd one of the few who people who are right handed and fishes left handed, but He does catch some really nice fish that way.