Fisherman DIES At Bronte Pier !!!!!

fishindevil

They'll likely release him on his own recognisance, he'll appear in court several times, then the Crown will allow him to plead guilty to simple (non-violent) theft, and get an extra 90 days probation tacked on. Meanwhile, he's likely cost the taxpayers (you & me) several thousand in legal aid fees, tied up one or 2 cops for several days, tied up the courts, and for what? Reminds me of last spring at Bowmanville . . . . a guy down from me (it's still quite dark) got a nice trout on . . . . . 2 guys came outta nowhere with a net, and landed it for him . . . .. THEN SNIPPED HIS LINE & TOOK OFF WITH HIS FISH!! I often fish Port Hope in the wee hours, and you see guys 'cruisin' the riverbank, havin' a good look for unguarded equipment . . . . . likely just exactly what this jackass was doin,' luckily there was somebody to point him out to the cops, or he'd have likely brazened it out and fished with the stuff for the rest of the day. Just when you think you've seen ot all . . . . . . . ? (And you DARE give him some frontier justice . . . . . you are gonna be in more trouble than him, unless of course, you were making a legitimate 'citizen's arrest' and the sucker resisted, THEN you could use the amount of force you deemed necessary to subdue the suspect?)

Reminds me of a customer I sold a car to a few years back, she and her kids were in a serious accident, rolled her new van, a "Good Samaritan" sat the lady down made sure she wouldn't "hurt" herself anymore bu getting her to remove all her jewelery and put it in her purse for "safe keeping". The "Good Samaritan" then made off with her purse and contents. I have no idea what this world is coming too! I hope it gets better before my kids get older!

I read about that in Oakville Today over the weekend. That is Repulsive!! This guy is a repeat offender and will probably once again get a slap on the wrist and will be free to go. He's lucky I wasn't around, normally I'm a nice kinda guy but if I were to see that, he'd go in the drink with a mouthful of broken teeth.