My New Fishing Partner :)

RangerGuy

Suzy is going to make a great fishing partner. She is 11 weeks old and has been with us since last Wednesday and already fetches, sits when on a leash and goes to the door when she needs to go the washroom :)

Although she's pretty sneaky. Last night she was sleeping in her kennel and when I left the room she would get up and go on the couch LOL!

When I'd say down and put my hand in her kennel and say bed she'd huff and climb in and go back to sleep LOL!

This is a pic of her last time on the couch once we figured out she wouldn't sleep in her kennel if she was allowed up on the couch LOL! Man it's hard to say no to a puppy hehe!

suzy.jpg

Edited by RangerGuy

Guest mistyriver1

Congrats Greg, she's a great looking dog. :thumbsup_anim:

When we were sitting having a pint up at Lakair on the labor day weekend and were talking about dogs, I had a feeling you would have one after not too long. ;)

You MUST establish who is the Alpha dog, once done you will find it much easier to do what she tells you to!

As far as being on furniture heres Amy in the truck camper and trailer....and I could care less!

lakair06-20.jpg

silmoon06-2.jpg

Edited by Garyv

Too Cute!! Awww let him on the couch :( Being practical, I understand the "no dogs on the furniture" thing but I just love curling up on the couch with my dog at the end of the day.....I compromised, just taught mine to "ask" first, when we have company he rarely tries to get up on the furniture with them. I say rarely cause I don't want to jinx myself and he is still in training.

bly :santa:

Your right MistyRiver! We have been looking at pups for sometime.. this one just became affordable at the right time :)

I'll let her up again when she's done training and out of the chew stage LOL!

Tina and I are already fighting for who gets to go home at lunch and let her out for a pee LOL!

She's a real beaut Grag, congrats, and you guys should have a lot of fun together over the years !! :thumbsup_anim:

Marvin has a question for you though

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

WHATDYA MEAN , NO DOGS ON THE FURNITURE ?? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Cnv0209.jpg

Yep my cute little lab puppy used to fit right next to me in my easychair and we would fall asleep together...... Now she lays on the couch with her 10 lb head attached to a 90 lb body on my wifes lap and puts my wifes leg to sleep. I would not have it any other way though.

Art