Muskie report - Aug. 4, 2007

Roy

J and I had the pleasure of spending a few hours on the river with Marc Thorpe on Saturday night. It was a great evening, a little wind but comfy. We had two rods in the water and were trolling at about 5mph with perch coloured baits. We launched at 5:15PM and returned at 8:15. The final score was 2-2. Two solid rips but were unable to get a hookset. We were more fortunate with the two other rips. J got the first (and largest) fish of the evening and like a trooper, brought the fish in herself. I got the next one, a smaller fish but a great specimen all the same. We didn't bother sticking (measuring) the fish but J's was a decent size. J and I would like to thank Marc for a wonderful evening and all the knowledge. If anyone has a chance to fish with Marc, do it.

DSC00761.JPG

DSC00768.JPG

WTG Roy, congrats to you & the Mrs. !!!!

I've been away for a couple weeks and just got home a few hours ago, and seeing you & J with those 2 beauties is a nice way for me to get back in the groove on OFC.

Marc never fails to put folks on bigguns ;)

Ah Roy,a wonderfull evening with you and J,we tied the game up with the beast,but I suppose they got win some too.

Tks for spending a few hours Saturday and Sunday with me,glad we got J her first muskie

Anyone one who's ever had supper at Roy's knows what kind of spread Roy and J put out,kinna nice seing two good people receive after so much giving

Anyone one who's ever had supper at Roy's knows what kind of spread Roy and J put out,kinna nice seing two good people receive after so much giving

Absolutely Marc, I too have had the pleasure of dining at Chez Boudreau.

J also sent me home with a jar of the finest homemade zuchinni relish I've ever eaten :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by lew