HotelTango

Hello

Just joined the site recently, I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Marc, I am originally from Ottawa but i now live in Pembroke. I have been a member of the armed forces for 8 years now all in Petawawa. I have been fishing most of my life. I mostly fish for bass both small and large mouth aswell as pike. I love the area around Pembroke/Petawawa as their are lots of good lakes and rivers to fish. I usually got out at least twice a week in my boat. This year i have been trying out lots of new water and it has been real fun, as funny as it sounds I hardly never fish the Petawawa/Pembroke part of the Ottawa river but that will change. This is a great site, lots of good info on it. Good thing too stumble upon while surfing.

Cheers

Marc

Welcome ... wow you are in some prime fishing country there .... not far from de-swiss-shaw (not sure how it is really supposed to be spelled) .. but that was for many years an annual pilgrimage for the first full moon in June Walleye ....

Welcome to the club. No mater what anyone says we are all rednecks here, they would rather be in bed at 10pm on a fri to be on the water or the bush for 5am. Thankyou for your comitment to our Flag so we can have peace in our hearts. Peace Ken