WATER BALLOON FIGHTS ARE DANGEROUS

BITEME

:whistling: well got a call from my son last night said he was in a water balloon fight tripped and landed on a glass and Ill let the pictures do the talking

Just goes to show "if your messing around someone is gonna get hurt"

:stretcher:

The Victim

128919.JPG

The Carnage

128916.JPG

The Repair Process

128917.JPG

The Repair

128918.JPG

The Mess

128921.JPG

The Doctor

128920.JPG

The Nurse

128922.JPG

The Fnished Product

128923.JPG

Gas $10.00

Parking $20.00

Coffee $5.00

Cell calls $10.00

A Son that never ceases to amaze me PRICELESS :clapping:

ACK!!! It'll be hard to fish with a hand like that!!!

He almost looks proud of his "war" wounds!!

Ahh...the last water balloon fight I was in ended with me being banned from residence in university...apparently setting off fire alarms during final exams is frowned upon!!

Ouch! If there is a will...there is a way...

My favorite phrase 'What are the chances!?'

Heres to a speedy recovery...hard to operate a weed-eater or lawnmower with a hand like that! :lol:

i have the will there will be a way

he is right handed and thought he would get out of summer school HAHAHAHAHA

and yes he believes he is superman

have to see a plastic surgeon in a few days or whenever they call might have nipped his digital nerve

the nurse was pretty cute, maybe a water ballon fight shoudl be in store for me tongiht. Opps the wife is reading over my shoulder!

Are you sure you got the nurse right

is there something your wife should know!!!!!

When I was 10 I was running while putting my filet knife in the sheath..buried it 3 inches into my thigh. My dad was ticked. He had to take me from sandy Isle to Sturgeon Falls to find a Doc on a Sunday. Lake was rough..i felt every chop! LOL. He still complains how ai robbed him of a Sunday of Fishing!

When I was 10 I was running while putting my filet knife in the sheath

Didn't yo mamma teach you to never run with sharp objects :lol:

Scissors you can run with....

gallery_17_108_190.jpg

Joey

Don't let them get you down bud SCARS are cool and the more fun you had getting them the more they are worth. Man the joys of riding a bike without a helmet or playing ro sham bo with out a cup are gone now with the over protective scar preventing measures that the parents are taking just make me sick. So go out and get a few new scars before you get old and have to pay for them... make sure they show so people will ask how they happened and you can tell them about the 5 guys that jumped you and one of them pulled a knife on yaa....... but you should have seen them when you were done. Tattoo's and piercings HA they aint so tough they were planned pain and a little bit of ink. They don't hold a candle to 15 stitches in the old brain bucket or getting that fingertip sewn back on that will never get the feeling back so you can stick pins in it without flinching. That my friend is nothing short of great entertainment. I guess alls I am saying is I hope you hand heals quickly be careful but still have fun.

Art

Don't let them get you down bud SCARS are cool and the more fun you had getting them the more they are worth. Man the joys of riding a bike without a helmet or playing ro sham bo with out a cup are gone now with the over protective scar preventing measures that the parents are taking just make me sick. So go out and get a few new scars before you get old and have to pay for them... make sure they show so people will ask how they happened and you can tell them about the 5 guys that jumped you and one of them pulled a knife on yaa....... but you should have seen them when you were done. Tattoo's and piercings HA they aint so tough they were planned pain and a little bit of ink. They don't hold a candle to 15 stitches in the old brain bucket or getting that fingertip sewn back on that will never get the feeling back so you can stick pins in it without flinching. That my friend is nothing short of great entertainment. I guess alls I am saying is I hope you hand heals quickly be careful but still have fun.

Art

Amen!! Have a few scars myself that were earned while "playing" lol As you said, they make for great stories later........

Hope the hand heals quickly and as for stories......"well, see, I was dangling my hand in the water and this huge musky came out of nowhere....... " That should keep the girlfriend close next time you are swimming in the Kawarthas LOL

thank GOD for OHIP!

:angel:

Gerritt.

Well said Geritt and as English would say that was a Bloody report.Ouch.I have been to the ER more with my son than my 2 daughters combined boys are good at visiting the hospital.Someone needs new glasses to look at the nurse again :whistling:

:oops::stretcher: