misfish

NAT boots ? Got me a pair

Well, if you need a size 13 to fit your size 10 feet, I"d need size 17.....yikes. 

Are these the ones you bought?  https://gonats.ca/produit/eva-boots-with-thermal-liner-1590/?lang=en

My Baffin Titans had a side tear on the upper on the last day for whities last year.  My foot got soaked that day but I kept on fishing.  I was thinking of going with Baffins again if I can get them on sale or go with something different that has the same fit/comfort as the Titans.

image.png.afd2d3dec4414699ad93d69f6f06d731.png

22 minutes ago, PUMP KNOWS said:

Are these the ones you bought?  https://gonats.ca/produit/eva-boots-with-thermal-liner-1590/?lang=en

My Baffin Titans had a side tear on the upper on the last day for whities last year.  My foot got soaked that day but I kept on fishing.  I was thinking of going with Baffins again if I can get them on sale or go with something different that has the same fit/comfort as the Titans.

image.png.afd2d3dec4414699ad93d69f6f06d731.png

Yes, those are the ones. I,ll be adding screws to them that I have for my wader boots for traction.

Tried to find Nats around Oshawa no luck.

Pro Max Range Extremely Light Wieght, -74C/-94 F at Royal Distributing for $100.  Same deal couldn't get my foot in 10 to narrow at ankle ended up with 13. Can't say it's for Chinese market they are made in Poland.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:40 PM, misfish said:

Yes, those are the ones. I,ll be adding screws to them that I have for my wader boots for traction.

Brian I had been putting  hex head screws in my last pair of winter ice fishing boots for all the years I owned them. Got a pair of baffins last year and the screws just will not stay in them. The rubber is to soft and they work them selves out. I was losing 3-8 screws every time I went out. I think these Nats will have the same problem which is another reason I took a pass on the amigo boots last winter. I think you will end up having to get a good pair of slip on cleats like I did.

1 minute ago, crappieperchhunter said:

I think you will end up having to get a good pair of slip on cleats like I did.

You know Steve, that is probly a better idea. They will not allow the NATS word, to be in the snow prints. 🤣

So they are very light because they make them smaller than they say? LOL

I don't get it. 

S. 

37 minutes ago, Sinker said:

So they are very light because they make them smaller than they say? LOL

I don't get it. 

S. 

It,s the boot material it,s self Shane.

17 hours ago, Crackerjack said:

Seen them at Peterborough cycle salvage for $99.

I wonder if they Liquidated Minden Bait and Tackle?   Might Be worth checking out Shane..  Brock's feet aren't small.  

On 11/7/2019 at 6:39 AM, Crackerjack said:

Seen them at Peterborough cycle salvage for $99.

I live 10 mins from there. Thanks for the heads up. 

S.