misfish

And, it begins

Glad to see someone else get the dump for a change!! LOL My view from yesterday has changed minimally this morning, may have got 2" overnight but still snowing lightly.

firewood2018 020.JPG

#*[email protected]% snow,  I looked at the shovel and without touching it my back started twitching.  Not enough for the blower, thank god it's fluffy and light.  As much as I'm not a fan of them,  I may have to resort to a small plow for the ATV.  Barrie renamed to Burried,  Angus to Anguish, or just pull the "G" and yu know.

Edited by Fisherman
  • Haha 2

Don't forget to buy those OFSC trail permits before the price goes up again in a couple weeks.... 

Fisherman, what's wrong with a blade on an ATV? The worst thing about them is your neighbors will start expecting you to do theirs too...

3 hours ago, misfish said:

Someones been busy. How was the harvest this year Wayne ? Any brutes ?

Trying to go easy this year and just cleaning up some dead stuff.. LOL..  36" maple and a 28" Ash. Made Leah a love seat, coffee and end table!

firewood2018 005.JPG

treefrontyardbench 022.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, irishfield said:

Trying to go easy this year and just cleaning up some dead stuff.. LOL..  36" maple and a 28" Ash. Made Leah a love seat, coffee and end table!

A tiny bit rustic but a little sanding here and there and it's ready for the living room! lol

• Like 1

Ariens started up first pull this morning.   Snow was pretty fluffy, got a good 12+ inches here where I am.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, irishfield said:

firewood2018 005.JPG

Look great in the REC ROOM Wayne. 😁

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, BillM said:

Snow was pretty fluffy, got a good 12+ inches here where I am.

REALLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl2:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Loonietoon said:

Look great in the REC ROOM Wayne. 😁

Be a bugger getting it in Kelvin, this is as high as the little Kubota would lift it so I could move it to where the Boss wanted it. .. and that was by cheating and lifting it, then putting the hoe out full to use as a weighted lever to lift the front up a bit.

Still snowing here!!!! Where's that sunshine they promised for 1PM ??

treefrontyardbench 033.JPG

Edited by irishfield

5 hours ago, irishfield said:

firewood2018 005.JPG

That love seat will get you splinters!  Go for a log cabin. Nice to see you back Wayne.

5 hours ago, BillM said:

Ariens started up first pull this morning.   Snow was pretty fluffy, got a good 12+ inches here where I am.

I started my 29-year-old Craftsman two weeks ago. Took a few pulls, there is a spring-loaded ajusting screw under the carb and every time I use it it needs adjusting!!! It runs like new after that.

😎

8 hours ago, irishfield said:

Be a bugger getting it in Kelvin, this is as high as the little Kubota would lift it so I could move it to where the Boss wanted it. .. and that was by cheating and lifting it, then putting the hoe out full to use as a weighted lever to lift the front up a bit.

Still snowing here!!!! Where's that sunshine they promised for 1PM ??

treefrontyardbench 033.JPG

What to BOSS wants the BOSS gets RIGHT Wayne..😎

5 minutes ago, irishfield said:

Under a different tree, with a full view down the front yard.

treefrontyardbench 034.JPG

HAPPY WIFE... HAPPY LIFE . Been a while since l got you in trouble Wayne 😀