I can WHITEFISHSLAMFEST too, What a morning

misfish

WOW WOW WOW

I thought I was going to be done for the year with last weeks thaw, but we have been blessed up here with some cold north winds which seem to prolong my ice season.
 Been checking access spots all week. Texts back and forth on the wheres and hows. Some were grim,some were ok,some were great. We decided on a spot and managed to get out on to some great ice. Shore line was a bit wet, but we knew once we got on, it was going to be fine. 

Walkers dream out there . After humping out a mile, it was set up and get busy. And busy it got. Didn't take long to hear the flapping of a fish behind my hut. This while not marking anything. Then soon after, there was more ice slapping going on. Nicely done Rob. 8)

Knowing they were around, I hunkered down, turned some tunes on,  eyes glued to the finder, slowed my breathing  and just remembered what has worked in the pass. Well that was all it took. Fish comes in to sight and it,s on. Then another, and another and another. MY GAWD, I was sitting over the holly grail of white fish. So many hook ups. Yes I lost a few, missed a few, but I was in my glory. I was pretty quiet till I got my two fish, then after that, it was so much fun, I was laughing,singing and have a great ole time. MISTAKE

Sound travels over ice that has no snow. So what happened next, will remind me not to have so much fun. One guy moves in to my right, another to my left.

svPxGUY.jpg?1

This guy gives me the shifty eyes as he walks by,,,,,,,,,,

1hdTEZC.jpg?1

Then this guy has the nerve to come over,,,,,,,,,,

M7WS0ed.jpg?1

Being the happy go lucky guy I am,,,,,,,,,,,,

iIvLhFE.png?1

I brace these two as if they were good friends.

WOW WOW WOW

What a great morning for this ole guy. Ended my day 10/14. Never have I done that in all my days on the hard water. Hell , hard or soft. 

It was an awesome morning.

y954UX2.jpg?1

Yes, I am sure that was easy for you, as I am the one that hauled everything out and back. Im surprised you were not sitting on the smitty on the way back in. But hey, thats what us young guys do for the older ones. :rolleyes::lol:

Always fun times buddy. 

Maybe see ya in the morning for another great time. Then again, maybe not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Gonefishing:

56 minutes ago, misfish said:

Yes, I am sure that was easy for you, as I am the one that hauled everything out and back. Im surprised you were not sitting on the smitty on the way back in. But hey, thats what us young guys do for the older ones. :rolleyes::lol:

Always fun times buddy. 

Maybe see ya in the morning for another great time. Then again, maybe not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Gonefishing:

That 3.2 km is NOT a  mile poor Terry walked 2.

Good shooting guys!

1 hour ago, spincast said:

awesome.  :thumbsup_anim:

and now bring on the soft stuff :)

SHUSH YOU

I am getting great river reports, but decline to leave the hard water just yet.

28 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

Good shooting guys!

Well, it seemed like a mile Albert. :D

22 hours ago, ketchenany said:

Good shooting guys!

Yeah, he walked a mile out, fished, then walked a mile back. ;)  

Nice shooting lads!!  And here I was waiting for the video to go with the report...  

18 minutes ago, GBW said:

Yeah, he walked a mile out, fished, then walked a mile back. ;)  

Nice shooting lads!!  And here I was waiting for the video to go with the report...  

When your fishing shallow, their on,up and out, before I can reach the camera. LOL

Need to get a battery add on for my session. Using voice command, really drains the battery fast.

You guys are nuts; but in a good way. Looked like a good time; wish I was that mobile enough to try and join you. My third leg (Cain) slows me down big time. Keep on and reporting your adventures; I can get my fishing fix through them!

Dan.

!