Almost thought the MOJO was gone, BUT

misfish

Man what a tough couple of weeks hooking up and landing. 3 hours of drifting and casting this morning when finally, a fish to play with. The water is so cold, they do not fight like they do in October. Screaming and jumping all about. This one hit like I was caught on bottom. The yellow tip of the float slowllllyyyy went under. A lift of the rod and there was weight on the end. Was a quick sluggish battle. A fish is a fish,no matter.

002.JPG

14 minutes ago, Knuguy said:

Did you have the place all to yourself? It's been really really slow this last while!!  I haven't bothered because I see folks come and catch very little.

Ya, . The whole morning, just me and me bye. I got that one under da tree, down from de isle bye. 

Not a hippy to be seen.:lol:

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Eastern ditches are really streaky. Yesterday nothing caught by anybody till 11:30 then game on. Still fighting good no jumps but still ripping. 

Thats what my buddy said this morning. He was down there this week.

4 hours ago, Knuguy said:

has that ever happened on a Sat before? esp in that spot?

And this morning, I was up the road a ways.  Not another fisherman to be seen. Nor a fish. LOL

But did sit by a small fire and had coffee and listen to the woods awaken. That was so peaceful. 

I am seeing , more and more fish ducks on the river this year. Never seen that before.