Say Goodbye to the ACC

DRIFTER_016

As opposed to all the winning your team has done since 1967??

Bahahhahaha......the laffs suck so bad they gotta change the name of the rink.

too funny!!!

I like you Matt, Yer funny.

Maybe they ( the bank ) figured they needed a new generation team to make them a winning sponsor. We will need to though, wipe the stench/ infection of your rink, with many bottle of javx. LOL

Edited by Misfish

As opposed to all the winning your team has done since 1967??

Bahahhahaha......the laffs suck so bad they gotta change the name of the rink.

too funny!!!

Curious, do you use the shortcuts CTRL C and CTRL V for all your responses? This could save you an absolute ton of time. :good:

Curious, do you use the shortcuts CTRL C and CTRL V for all your responses? This could save you an absolute ton of time. :good:

Matt has assigned hotkeys for his responses. This way he can still eat hot pockets with one hand while posting from his mom's basement!!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Matt has assigned hotkeys for his responses. This way he can still eat hot pockets with one hand while posting from his mom's basement!!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Ok Matt, these guys are funnier. LMAO GUYS

The Sens have had 4 arena name changes since 1996. I really don't care since they are an irrelevant franchise in the NHL.... But I just thought i'd point this out.

Don't like the name change myself but money talks obviously. I am sure by the end of this 20 year contract Ottawa won't even be in the league.

GLG

Sooooo boring. If they really wanted to get their name across they'd call it 'Scotia bank presents the (insert catchy name). But no. It has to be the Scotia Bank place.

Just like how I wish it was 'Rogers presents the Sky Dome'

Scotia Bank presents the "team that has done nothing in 50 years and is the laughing stock of the NHL".

Yeah, that has a nice ring to it :rofl2::rofl2::w00t:

It should be called Scotiabank's Customer Arena, since the funds are coming out of the pockets of all the people who bank with them.

$800,000,000? MLSE is doing something right! Maybe it's a good move now that they will be one of the better teams in the league.