Aaaron Hernandez commits suicide

Old Ironmaker

Anyone that follows the NFL will know the story of this waste of life, Aaron Hernandez. NFL star to convicted murderer. He wanted to be a gang banger and he was. I don't ever revel at the death of a person, but I have mixed emotions on this idiot. He leaves behind people that loved him including his innocent 4 year old daughter.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/aaron-hernandez-commits-suicide-in-prison/9527659

This is the just of what someone posted on Facebook. I thought it was interesting

" Under a legal doctrine in use in Massachusetts called abatement ab initio, if someone dies after a conviction but before the completion of their appeal, the person's legal records in that matter are wiped clean. "

"Also, Hernandez being considered innocent potentially opens up a number of legal avenues for his estate and family. For example, with a "creative lawyer," the family could file litigation against the Patriots and the NFL for voiding Hernandez' contract after his indictment. "

This is the just of what someone posted on Facebook. I thought it was interesting

" Under a legal doctrine in use in Massachusetts called abatement ab initio, if someone dies after a conviction but before the completion of their appeal, the person's legal records in that matter are wiped clean. "

"Also, Hernandez being considered innocent potentially opens up a number of legal avenues for his estate and family. For example, with a "creative lawyer," the family could file litigation against the Patriots and the NFL for voiding Hernandez' contract after his indictment. "

Sounds about right from a ultra liberal state.

I was reading that his daughter could receive $15 million​ in this circumstance because of what was posted up above

She's not getting 15 mil from me. Do you mean from the news source?

The Boston news said his death will save the taxpayers over 3 million if he served 40 years.

His family Lawyer is insinuating today he was murdered. His family is looking for millions from the Patriots for wrongful dismissal. He was not convicted of anything when they cut him after signing a huge 4 year deal, 40 mil I think, good luck.

The family of Oden Lloyd the semi pro ballplayer he was convicted of murdering is looking for a 6 million dollar payday from his estate.

I thought you were going to say his next of kin had to serve the rest of the sentence. Just like Bane in Batman.

Ya, OK . . . . . his cell was barricaded from inside the cell, yet he was murdered..... sounds like the same nonsense that a liberal in Taxachusetts would say explaining how the guy committed suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the head.

I know a neighbour of ours who's wife said that he committed suicide by stabbing himself, 7 times. She was acquitted because of years of spousal abuse which was a new defence back then.

I know a neighbour of ours who's wife said that he committed suicide by stabbing himself, 7 times. She was acquitted because of years of spousal abuse which was a new defence back then.

Not to derail, but at least that's possible.

Now three shots to the head???? Arkincide style

I had heard the same...by committing suicide before he could be found guilty again (first conviction was under appeal) he opened the way for family to get a huge payday. If they actually succeed I hope it is all taken away and given to the families of his victims

I had heard the same...by committing suicide before he could be found guilty again (first conviction was under appeal) he opened the way for family to get a huge payday. If they actually succeed I hope it is all taken away and given to the families of his victims

My conspiracy theory spidey sense is tingling.

He received good news that he was acquitted (probably the best news he has heard in years) then commits suicide.

Anyone wonder if he did it so that the family could receive a big payday? He knew he was going down on the second charges and his lawyer told him so, explained the loophole so he took his own life to give his family a big payday.