28 28 with 3 seconds left.

Old Ironmaker

Wow! Is all I can say. Most exciting game I've ever seen! My niece & her husband were here watching the game. He was talking various bets, odds etc. which I don't really follow. During all the pre game chatter I said about 2 hours before game time, I stated - DON'T BET AGAINST BRADY!

Good day to be a pats fan lol.

I kinda feel bad for for the falcons. I bet the parade had already started lol

Brady 5th championship in a league that caters against dynasties. Yet he does it time and time again with totally different teams.

Billechecks 5th taking over the the man who's name is on the trophy he was handed

Brady's 4 Superbowl MVP

It's no stretch to say the NFL is one of the hardest leagues of any sports.

Tom Brady might not be just the best QB of all time, he might be the best athlete of all time.

Edited by manitoubass2

Good day to be a pats fan lol.

I kinda feel bad for for the falcons. I bet the parade had already started lol

being a leafs fan i know that feel man...that boston game on saturday had me feeling some type of way as well...yeesh

Edited by AKRISONER

It's not like they had an easy year either, Brady's suspension and missing gronkowski.

They just continue to find a way.

Scary to think 2 more wins against the Giants and they'd have 7 rings which is rediculous in the NFL.

Brady is on a rediculous training regiment as well. Funny people are talking he'll retire now. Nope, he'll play "until I suck".

All Atlanta needed to do was kick a field goal and the Pats don't come back 11 points down. 3rd down and 1 and idiot OC Kyle Shanahan goes with an empty backfield and Ryan gets sacked putting them out of FG range. Run he ball, kick the field goal and the Falcons win. What an idiot. He has signed on as Head Coach for San Fran next year. His name will never be uttered in Georgia again along with the name Sherman.

I just watched the presser with Brady and Belicheat introduced by the Commish, that was embarrassing, and Brady said he was always battling pain when he was in his 20's, now he has no pain. He will play until injury won't let him. Belichick can coach for 10 more years. Marv Levy was in his 70's when Buffalo went to 4 consecutive Super Bowls, Belichick is 62 I think. He has his 2 sons on staff coaching, mentoring them is number 1 for him now.

I begrudgingly have to say those 2 guys are the greatest player and coach of all time.

Brady is arguably the greatest athlete of all time, you are right M2B2.

Ali at 34 looses 3 of his last 4 fights.

Jordon is a mere image of his former self playing for the Wizards.

Jetter is a middle infielder batting .257.

Tiger Woods is walking around with wobbly knees and a bad back no longer making cuts.

And Brady isn't done yet, he is an ALIEN.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

All Atlanta needed to do was kick a field goal and the Pats don't come back 11 points down. 3rd down and 1 and idiot OC Kyle Shanahan goes with an empty backfield and Ryan gets sacked putting them out of FG range. Run he ball, kick the field goal and the Falcons win. What an idiot. He has signed on as Head Coach for San Fran next year. His name will never be uttered in Georgia again along with the name Sherman.

Yep exactly! One of the worst calls ever. Your up like that you run the ball and it's all about possession time to protect the lead.

That's what makes it so hard to come back in the NFL.

Not to. Mention the falcons took a horrible penalty as well

I just watched the presser with Brady and Belicheat introduced by the Commish, that was embarrassing, and Brady said he was always battling pain when he was in his 20's, now he has no pain. He will play until injury won't let him. Belichick can coach for 10 more years. Marv Levy was in his 70's when Buffalo went to 4 consecutive Super Bowls, Belichick is 62 I think. He has his 2 sons on staff coaching, mentoring them is number 1 for him now.

I begrudgingly have to say those 2 guys are the greatest player and coach of all time.

Brady is arguably the greatest athlete of all time, you are right M2B2.

Ali at 34 looses 3 of his last 4 fights.

Jordon is a mere image of his former self playing for the Wizards.

Jetter is a middle infielder batting .257.

Tiger Woods is walking around with wobbly knees and a bad back no longer making cuts.

And Brady isn't done yet, he is an ALIEN.

you forgot jaromir jagr and julio franco :P