Kevin O'Leary declares

Big Cliff

Cliff, it would be fantastic if you'd quit constantly dredging up your political beliefs. Honestly, your actually wrecking OFC for me. Can't say if I've been here for quite as long as you but so far as I know your seniority doesn't grant you the right to continuously break the rules regarding political threads.

If you don't like his posts, why do you click on them? I mean that as a serious question. You can bypass NF threads and stick to what you want to read, while still allowing others the freedom to discuss what they want to discuss. Can't you?

If you don't like his posts, why do you click on them? I mean that as a serious question. You can bypass NF threads and stick to what you want to read, while still allowing others the freedom to discuss what they want to discuss. Can't you?

BINGO!

His opinions on political issues aren't limited to his own threads. Are you going to tell me you haven't noticed? But sure, if he could keep his opinions (regarding political issues) to his own threads I'd be happy to never click on one of his topics again.

Edited by Weeds

I believe the politicians try to have our best interest at heart.

For me they just don't explain enough. I think they hide a lot of the plan because they think people can't grasp the big picture and a lot can't.

Take the green energy plan. Lots of it is crap to us but now I hear China and a few other countries are looking toward solar power. From what I hear it is now one of the cheapest forms of new power. Due to our commitment to development and research. We can be building this and importing knowledge to other countries. That's real jobs not just assembly line stuff. Then you get to the guaranteed minimum income for those that don't have big tech jobs. We all have to live and factories are a thing of the past. Machines do it all now...big picture

His opinions on political issues aren't limited to his own threads. Are you going to tell me you haven't noticed? But sure, if he could keep his opinions (regarding political issues) to his own threads I'd be happy to never click on one of his topics again.

I hadn't noticed that but to be honest I wasn't looking for it either. Keeping the political stuff in the NF threads sounds like a reasonable compromise at any rate, at least until (and if) the refs change the rules....

Edited by Dutch01

Cliff, it would be fantastic if you'd quit constantly dredging up your political beliefs. Honestly, your actually wrecking OFC for me. Can't say if I've been here for quite as long as you but so far as I know your seniority doesn't grant you the right to continuously break the rules regarding political threads.

I am so sorry I have wrecked OFC for you, I'll just go away and not post on here any more, would that make you happy?

I am so sorry I have wrecked OFC for you, I'll just go away and not post on here any more, would that make you happy?

Cliff, you and I often disagree on politics, but I still want you to feel free to speak your mind here. Don't listen to the haters. I know you to be a good guy and I'm 100% sure I'm not alone in that.

You're right about the Fraser Institute that's one of the reasons I didn't like the idea of standardized school testing in Ontario. It was there idea when Harris was in power.

Thanks dude. I'm not sure that's the consensus opinion but I'm not trying to win friends here. Just me being me.

I will say I stayed up way too late last night researching the Fraser Institute but I'm glad I did. I'll know to be wary the next time I see them quoted in an article. Just the association with the Koch brothers alone is enough to put me off.