Kevin O'Leary declares

Big Cliff

Well, I think this just got interesting and Justin is going to have to get down to business or he'll be going back to teaching after the next election. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the same sort of thing that happened in the US, happen here, people are just plane tired of politicians! At least Kevin can talk and he's got a proven track record when it comes to business.

well for once we may actually have a contender from the Conservatives that can compete with a well spoken Liberal. I think O'Leary will take Canada by storm because he's straightforward and not always politically correct. He's kind of a well educated, intelligent Trump. People are worried about Canada's financial situation and O':Leary sounds like he knows how to begin to fix the problem.

well for once we may actually have a contender from the Conservatives that can compete with a well spoken Liberal. I think O'Leary will take Canada by storm because he's straightforward and not always politically correct. He's kind of a well educated, intelligent Trump. People are worried about Canada's financial situation and O':Leary sounds like he knows how to begin to fix the problem.

er um which ah well spoken um Liberal are you ah speaking of ???

edit : video added, yeah I know it's a cheap shot but this guy is painful to listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwMgYoiI83U

Edited by dave524

Another blowhard in politics!! Just what we all needed!!

Actually what we need and they have found in the States is someone is who the dog and not the tail. For far too long, we have had the tail wagging the dog and that is what has created Trump and will likely help O'Leary as well.

HH

I wish it was for Ontario provincially lol. Although I think Patrick brown has a good chance at getting a majority over Orville next election anyhow

Wynn has really screwed it up. I know of so many die hard Liberals that are saying they will vote conservative for the first time ever next Provincial election. I think we are all starting to agree that the ban hammer needs to be dropped on spending.

Well, I think this just got interesting and Justin is going to have to get down to business or he'll be going back to teaching after the next election. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the same sort of thing that happened in the US, happen here, people are just plane tired of politicians! At least Kevin can talk and he's got a proven track record when it comes to business.

He's actually not a very good business man at all, he just plays one on tv.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/kevin-oleary-hes-not-a-billionaire-he-just-plays-one-on-tv/article4564334/

Another blowhard in politics!! Just what we all needed!!

Somehow these goons manage to convince the people they fleece that they are their only savour. It's mind boggling. Trump made a career out of not paying working class people for work performed, and somehow they think he cares about "the little guy"'.

Somehow these goons manage to convince the people they fleece that they are their only savour. It's mind boggling. Trump made a career out of not paying working class people for work performed, and somehow they think he cares about "the little guy"'.

I like to think people are intelligent and knowledgeable enough per the masses to not buy into that.

I genuinely believe, like Trump, these individuals gain traction by default.

Its like getting in trouble at work and some guy shows up and chews out your boss over it.

People get behind that fairly quickly.

Whether its genuine or not is def. Debatable.

Drastic measures seem to unite people en masse quickly when the country and average worker etc are not thriving.

Not saying its good or bad. Just been my personal observation

Edited by manitoubass2

With a net worth of over $400,000,000.00 US and he started with a $10,000.00 investment from his mother? I'd say he's done something right!

I would say it means he's screwed over a lot of people and been sued on a regular.

If getting rich by ripping people off is a guy you want running the country, I can't agree with you there Cliff.

Read the article, see what Mattel had to say about him after losing billions dealing with him.

I'm sure I'm rufling feathers here, but to be clear I am not advocating for liberal partisanship, I am arguing against all partisanship.

"Joining a tribe", liberal or conservative, rarely leads people to more reasonable and rational thought on issues.

Edited by Dutch01

A little less off topic, everyone at the debate seemed to focus on attacking Maxine Bernier. That tells me they saw him as the biggest threat on the stage. I'm sure they'll be attacking O'leary at the next one.

Edited by Dutch01

Carry on Dutch.

Personally, I learn alot from your posts and point of view(whether I agree or disagree)

You have a knack for rational debate on various topics and always back it up appropriately and I for one, appreciate the insight and effort put into your posts.

Thanks dude. I'm not sure that's the consensus opinion but I'm not trying to win friends here. Just me being me.

I will say I stayed up way too late last night researching the Fraser Institute but I'm glad I did. I'll know to be wary the next time I see them quoted in an article. Just the association with the Koch brothers alone is enough to put me off.

Edited by Dutch01

Thanks dude. I'm not sure that's the consensus opinion but I'm not trying to win friends here. Just me being me.

I will say I stayed up way too late last night researching the Fraser Institute but I'm glad I did. I'll know to be wary the next time I see them quoted in an article. Just the association with the Koch brothers alone is enough to put me off.

Im in the same boat lol.

And yes, when the Koch brothers are involved, whether warrented or not, raises red flags with me as well.