2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Anybody watch the game last night? Or was it blacked out for the laffites? LOL

Pretty sad when a team playing as bad as Ottawa beats the almighty laffs bahahahaha:lol:

That performance last night is exactly why the laffs will win nothing this year and years to come.

GO SENS GO!!

Praise Alfie!!!

:lol:

LOL Matt you should be thanking the Leafs for giving you one tiny, minuscule, glimmer of happiness in a season of turmoil, loss and massive embarrassment!!! Karlsson just skated around shaking his head at himself all night!! Not good considering he's "the best player in the world" LOL 

I thought Craig Anderson was going be out for last nights game with an upper body injury??? Apparently, he has 2nd burns on the back of his neck from the goal light after the Chicago game! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Now back to reality...hehe

I've said it before, for the love of god I wish they'd get rid of Jake Gardiner. He's absolutely BRUTAL in his own end unless he has all day to move the puck. Any pressure at all and he either loses the battle on the boards, or fires it willy-nilly hoping to god it goes to a Leaf. And slow?? Jeebus, he lollygags until there's someone all over him. I can't stand watching that guy. See him fire the puck from off the boards in the open slot last night right to Ottawa??? Luckily, the puck just just crossed the blue line. Rant over...package him up and unload that slug. Play Dermott!!

13 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Why is Ottawa so despised by many and loved by few? It's only 1 of the few Canadian teams.

Any older Leafs fan only has one Canadian team to hate, correction...only one fan base to hate. Habs fans!!! Vancouver fans can chirp but it's not malicious, they never won the cup, Calgary, Edmonton, and Winnipeg have been many years in purgatory. Ottawa...well leaf fans only have happy playoff memories with Ottawa.

But a Hab fan is a scum sucking trilobite most of which at one time jumped onto the Hab bandwagon. Thus they are constantly trying to prove how smart they are but that's got nothing to do with what a fan is. There is no loyalty to a Hab fan. Have you noticed the utter silence this year from Hab fans? When their team loses badly they have only exhibit two behaviours: turtling or bandwagon jumping. They are a whinny selfish lot much like a baby with colic except a colicy baby has an excuse.

I love this season it is like a season without mosquitoes!!! Bergevin Forever, Berg-evin FOR EVERRR!!! :)

2 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Now back to reality...hehe

I've said it before, for the love of god I wish they'd get rid of Jake Gardiner. He's absolutely BRUTAL in his own end unless he has all day to move the puck. Any pressure at all and he either loses the battle on the boards, or fires it willy-nilly hoping to god it goes to a Leaf. And slow?? Jeebus, he lollygags until there's someone all over him. I can't stand watching that guy. See him fire the puck from off the boards in the open slot last night right to Ottawa??? Luckily, the puck just just crossed the blue line. Rant over...package him up and unload that slug. Play Dermott!!

Jake Gardiner drives me crazy, so I agree. I'm not liking the way they have played lately,

even with some of the wins they got.  Not sure if they seem slower or what it is?

1 minute ago, jimmer said:

Jake Gardiner drives me crazy, so I agree. I'm not liking the way they have played lately,

even with some of the wins they got.  Not sure if they seem slower or what it is?

They DO seem slower. That's why I thought Dermott was a good fit...kid has great wheels with the puck. Fake Gardiner  takes two strides and coasts looking for the stretch pass. grrrrr

He seems like he is playing pond hockey at times with his attitude.  I would like to see some desperation in his game. I was impressed with Dermott's play, so time to keep with the rebuild and trade Gardiner.

Edited by jimmer

32 minutes ago, scuro2 said:

There is no loyalty to a Hab fan. Have you noticed the utter silence this year from Hab fans? When their team loses badly they have only exhibit two behaviours: turtling or bandwagon jumping. They are a whinny selfish lot much like a baby with colic except a colicy baby has an excuse.

So how do you classify  laffs fans who boo their team, wear paper bags on their heads, throw jerseys on the ice, throw waffles on the ice and assault female fans from opposing teams, in their own rink?

5 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

So how do you classify  laffs fans who boo their team, wear paper bags on their heads, throw jerseys on the ice, throw waffles on the ice and assault female fans from opposing teams, in their own rink?

did all that happen in last nights game? 

Yeah damn emotional Leaf fans actually caring about their team. Silly eh? They should abandon the team, stop watching, going to games and "quit watching the NHL" all together. Then after the players want out, the owner wants out, the tarps want out and the team becomes an Canadian embarrassment, they can rename them to the Senators X2!!!! LMAO :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

27 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

Hahahaha...oh we are a team alright!! LOL

WAIT!!! It all makes sense now!!! Matt is a closet Leaf fan! It explains why he is "busy" every the Leafs win. 

MATT IS...................

CARLTON THE BEAR!!!!! 

Home renos??? You sneaky guy!! LOL

641466286.jpg

5 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

WAIT!!! It all makes sense now!!! Matt is a closet Leaf fan! It explains why he is "busy" every the Leafs win. 

MATT IS...................

CARLTON THE BEAR!!!!! 

Home renos??? You sneaky guy!! LOL

641466286.jpg

Hahaha...you guys are funny!

Believe me, if wifey didn't get her kitchen I wouldn't be watching hockey now.  I'd be dead!

And I fully expect the Sens to go back to sucking big time next game.

C'mon #1 pick lol

You laffites can relate to that I'm sure!!

1 minute ago, muskymatt said:

And I fully expect the Sens to go back to sucking big time next game.

C'mon #1 pick lol

You laffites can relate to that I'm sure!!

Ok on this we can can agree! 

Said it before, there's only two good positions in the NHL, the team that comes first and the team that comes last. Everything in the middle is third place..

3 hours ago, muskymatt said:

So how do you classify  laffs fans who boo their team, wear paper bags on their heads, throw jerseys on the ice, throw waffles on the ice and assault female fans from opposing teams, in their own rink

Most Hab fans I know back then watched the Leafs simply to watch them lose. It was more important to them that the Leafs lost then the Habs won. So I'm sure what you had was Habs fans impersonating Leaf fans doing all of those things. On second thought the obvious clandestine Hab behaviour is trying to beat up females from opposing teams. A Hab fan never gets into a fight unless they know they can win. :)

Edited by scuro2

4 minutes ago, scuro2 said:

Most Hab fans I know back then watched the Leafs simply to watch them lose. It was more important to them that the Leafs lost then the Habs won. So I'm sure what you had was Habs fans impersonating Leaf fans doing all of those things. On second thought the obvious clandestine Hab behaviour is trying to beat up females from opposing teams. A Hab fan never gets into a fight unless they know they can win. :)

Yeah scabs fans are almost as bad as laffites.

3 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

Yeah scabs fans are almost as bad as laffites.

If there were as many Hab fans as Leaf fans on this thread you would be going OUT OF YOUR MIND. The Leafs fans here adore you like a child with boundless hope not seeing the disaster before him. We know the Sens are a quaint off beat regional team on it's last breath along with the Coyotes. Whatever they do to you Matt, we will take you back!!! <3