2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Now that the Leafs are winning and look like they have a good road ahead, I have become a fan again. I have seen the error of my ways rooting for the senaturds and look forward to a long playoffs with the Blue and White. Go Leafs Go.

good one Matt, :rofl2:

Now we face into the eyes of the beast. Buffalo (who we never play well against) Washington, Pittsburgh, Columbus (all 3 top teams in the Metro division) and a huge game against Tampa.

Our boys are doing everything they have been asked, but it only gets harder from here.

Yeah we finish up with a gnarly schedule. Hope those teams lay off Abit getting ready for the playoffs

I'd be super happy with 2 wins and points in another. Be crazy to run out the schedule now

this is why i was so discouraged back when the leafs were behind the isles...this time of year at least 2 teams go on a stupid hot streak so I knew what it was going to take just to make it.

Everyone was trying to act hopeful, but I can honestly say that if you were going to tell me that Toronto was going to go 7-2-1 over the next 10 games I woulda said you were smoking something.

This is exactly why you focus on what you can control, i.e. just keep winning games.

Whatever you do, just keep winning and the rest will take care of itself. Imagine how frustrated the Bruins and Nottawa fans are with Toronto.

Personally I dont agree with the more Canadian teams the better notion. The last thing I want to see is Ottawa have any success. They along with the canucks are an embarrassment to Canadian Hockey. You can group them in with teams like the panthers, Carolina and now soon to be Las Vegas...cant fill a stadium and will never do anything as a franchise ever. Carolina won a cup but who cares.

Edited by AKRISONER

Big game tonight..Sens loose and its not good. Leafs in Buffalo. I hope they find a way to smoke them..I see they called up Nylander's little brother Alex. I personally would love the sens to get in..I don't hate them.. I do enjoy when the Leafs play them, there used to be one heck of a rivalry between the 2 teams.. Playoff match-up would set that right off again..

Boston is not helping.

Ottawa really has to wake up or they are going to end up getting passed by Toronto, Boston and Tampa.

Not a matter of waking up. It's a matter of getting guys back in the lineup. Karlsson, Methot, Smith, Cici, Neal, Macarthur. Hopefully we can get through at least one game without losing another player.