2019-2020 Hockey Thread

LOL exit right for the laffs in the first round. FORE!!!! And yeah Crosby can be a very dirty player. What Cherry showed in not correct. Crosby slashed his left hand and it was the pinky finger not the index finger. He should have been ejected for that retaliation.

Sens are in trouble, if they dont get healthy..By the end of the weekend they may be out looking in.....

Yup, Karlsson, Method, Smith, Neil, MacArthur, all out. If the game against Minny didn't show the importance of Karlsson I don't know what would. Top 2 d pair out. Going to be ugly in Winnipeg tonight. And yes there is a definite possibility of not making the post season now.

:wallbash::wallbash:

Lets hope they make it in.

The more Canadian teams in the playoffs the better.

Even though the Sens suck!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease:

Now that the Leafs are winning and look like they have a good road ahead, I have become a fan again. I have seen the error of my ways rooting for the senaturds and look forward to a long playoffs with the Blue and White. Go Leafs Go.

Wouldn't surprise me in 3 years time to see him hop back over!

Are you suggesting that Matt is the kind guy that would stop cheering for his favourite team and start cheering for another one just because his old team wasn't doing very well? :whistling:

Are you suggesting that Matt is the kind guy that would stop cheering for his favourite team and start cheering for another one just because his old team wasn't doing very well? :whistling:

Did I go to school with Matt? In the 90's you wouldn't believe how many kids started hating the leafs and started liking Colorado, Detroit, NJ.

Now that the Leafs are winning and look like they have a good road ahead, I have become a fan again. I have seen the error of my ways rooting for the senaturds and look forward to a long playoffs with the Blue and White. Go Leafs Go.

And the date has nothing to do with this post right? :tease::tease::tease::tease::tease: