2019-2020 Hockey Thread

I've been a long suffering leafs fan...missed the last time they hoisted the stanley cup because I was too young and I thought there was a game 7. lol

This brand of hockey is highly entertaining and more what you want with 8 rookies. Let them get confidence in playing their offensive game together even if you lose a few. We are not winning the Stanley Cup this year. These are good teams they are playing against..no shame. Next year as they shed hefty contracts of nonplaying players they can afford a top Dman.

Claude Julien Fired

kinda ridiculous...expecting a guy with a team that won the cup in 2011 when everyone was in their prime to have the same success now.

They need to blow that team up. Oh well i look forward to seeing a crappier boston team moving forward.

Rumour is that hes going straight to the Jets.

Not like his record was horrendous. Still in the mix for a post season spot, though they do have 5 more games played than Ottawa, 4 more than the laffs.

This one kinda caught me off gaurd..Sounds like a GM trying to keep his job to me...Yikes

No way ANY of us knows whats on Lou and Shanny's mind. The way i see it we will know what thier intentions are at the deadline..They can move JVR Bozak and Leo easily that day for draft picks..I have a hunch Polak will go for another pick. If deadline day comes and we move no one then the teams intentions are very clear..Stay the course and try for playoffs..

Leafs played a great game tonight... holding the lead through the 3rd against Dallas was a very good sign.

They played ok. They got stuck in their own end and had a hard time getting through the neutral zone near the end of the 2nd/start of the 3rd.