2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Kadris hit on OVI was clean..The 2 hander on the back of Naz's knee was dirty.. apparently the back of his knee is black and blue
The only way the Leafs get back into this is to start hitting them hard..They have to play the caps on the fringe of dirty.. Just like the Caps do..

Edited by tb4me

The only way the Leafs get back into this is to start hitting them hard..They have to play the caps on the fringe of dirty.. Just like the Caps do..

I'm not sure we have the horses for that. I wish we did, like the team of 2013.

I initially thought Kadri did a big swan dive but it's Niskanen not OV that did the damage. The commentators got it wrong too and thought OV was going to the box.

Edited by chris.brock

Yeah Chris, they showed a much better video after the commercial break, thus my backtrack on the call.

Kadris hit clearly had them shook. A few big hits and it could be great, or, the caps might just target our rookie crew and that could indeed kill us.

Guess we'll see tonight

I love a big, physical team and a chippy, fight filled game, but we don't have that kind of team.

I think the Leafs are better off avoiding the after the whistle stuff. They should play hard and hit, but they're not going to beat them in the alley.