2019-2020 Hockey Thread

I'm probably on an island here, and I know the analysts sing his praises, but Gardiner drives me nuts!! That lackadaisical saunter he seems to have when he's got the puck! Even last night with 15 seconds left he goes back to pick up the puck and does the big loop dee loop before sending it back to the Caps end. Maybe he's the best of what we have but I just don't see it. Zero sense of urgency. Ok boys, let me have it!! Lol

He's better than last season.

I'll end there

People do have lives you know lol. I try to keep up on my verbal jabs but sometimes life gets in the way. I don't sit at a desk all day so it's after work trolling for me.

And yes I have some to add, look at the highlights of Karlssons mastery with the puck post I put up. :whistling:

Thanks for the thought though! :dunno:

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched Matt.

The Bruins have a way of coming back from the brink. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

I'm probably on an island here, and I know the analysts sing his praises, but Gardiner drives me nuts!! That lackadaisical saunter he seems to have when he's got the puck! Even last night with 15 seconds left he goes back to pick up the puck and does the big loop dee loop before sending it back to the Caps end. Maybe he's the best of what we have but I just don't see it. Zero sense of urgency. Ok boys, let me have it!! Lol

I definitely find Gartner very frustrating to watch, I am sure the Leafs waiting at the blue line are wondering what he is doing back there, he definitely kills the momentum and flow of the game. Gartner definitely has a good hard snapshot and should try and use it more. Another Leaf is Zaitsev, I think he closes his eyes when he shoots from the point, probably puts it on net 10% of the time,

Gotta say it since no one else has, Gardiner is being relied on heavily, and shining through it all.

Yep! He does pull a boner now and then but he's been an asset. Compare his numbers to Rilley.

I know what you guys are saying about not moving the puck quickly but I like it, we keep puck possession, we don't just dump it out and he seems cool and composed and wanting to control the game.

I've always wondered how Gardiner would be as a center man.

Wow, Montreal gave that one away. Talk about not rising to the occasion, they either ran out of gas or just plain quit.

Rangers can now take it at home.

I watched that game too. It as all Rangers for the entire 3rd period when it was tied and if not for Price, there wouldn't have been an OT.

How about Chicago?????? I would have lost money on that series!