Merry Christmas

lew

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time. Doesn't really seem like Christmas with the warm weather and no snow but what the heck, it's still a great time of the year.

Have fun folks and hopefully Santa's good to everyone.

We had our big annual Christmas party here at the house on the 12th and tomorrow we'll be staying home with company coming here but what's everybody else doing ??

001_2.jpg

002-003.jpg

Edited by lew

Merry Christmas Lew. Today we have all the kids coming and their families for dinner (16) planning on lighting a fire on the patio and roast chestnuts with the little ones since they can be outside.

Tomorrow off to Newmarket for dinner with two daughters and their family.

Merry Christmas Lew & your family as well! I put up outdoor lights Tuesday, wifey & I decorated our tree Tuesday evening (with a Caesar of course), wrapped gifts last night for our 2 lovely daughters & 3 grandchildren. This afternoon we are visiting our daughter's home in Stoney Creek, tomorrow we are hosting a small dinner for a few family members. We will have our family Christmas on Monday 28th, due to our eldest daughter working the weekend at Holiday Inn in Windsor. I can't wait to see the little ones open gifts. At my age I don't need or want much, it's more enjoyable to watch the little guys.

Merry Christmas to all!

Season's Greetings Lew. We're spending Christmas day with our daughter, her husband and our two wonderful grandsons (8 1/2 and 7). Christmas morning should be a blast watching those two tear through Christmas gifts. By the way, Bunk, great picture!

Merry Christmas everyone . I will be down at YYZ (Pearson) for the next couple days doing my ramp duties for Air Canada .

Not a good time to be working but someone has to do it . It's a very hectic time down there right now to say the least .

Cheers all :santa: